AA meetings

majarosh

Hi all...its been almost a year from our first cruise. Liberty of the Seas. OK we are now officially spoiled. We were even able to keep our 28 year old "ONE DAY AT A TIME" schedule. Getting ready for cruise number 2 on Enchampment of the Seas in late APRIL 2013. My question to any other "friends of Bill Wilson"...are there meeti gs on all ships...and should I look for a note on the announcement board...OR...is there a usual time a d location for meetings..while on Liberty of the Seas we met at 5 in the chapel.

I have only cruised Carnival, but on all of my cruises, there has been an AA meeting-sometimes no one showed up but me, but it was on the schedule. Youa re cruising another line, have you tried getting in touch directly with the line? They would be the ones I would check with, but at my old home group I often saw your cruise line listed for Friends of Bill W cruises, so I think you will be OK, also, get on your roll call, and ask-Anyone a Friend of Bill W? You may be surprised.:)

I have seen notices in the Daily Program on every cruise ship, every cruise line we have sailed that there is a daily meeting of Friends of Bill W. You should be able to attend a meeting, if you wish.

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity do not publish Friends of Bill W. meetings in their daily programs. You must go to the bulletin boards at guest services. Other lines may publish in their dailies, but Royal amd its other lines do not. The OP is going on Royal.

Archived