Samoa on the Oosterdam Sept 26

Goingagin

"Best" is a totally personal opinion. Without knowing what interests you, what your budget is and what your limitations are, it is impossible to make recommendations for you. So research on the Ports board is a good idea.

I would also read the cruise line excursions, as that will tell you some of the main sights to see, and activities of interest. However, it doesn't mean you have to go on cruise line excursions.

I see you've found the 'Ports of Call' forums. There is also one for the South Pacific and you'll have the best luck getting information there. Good luck.

Thanks for that - I'm fairly new here - still finding my way around.

How do people list their cruises?

Thanks for that - I'm fairly new here - still finding my way around.

How do people list their cruises?

I believe those are in the 'signature'. I don't see them as I have my settings adjusted so they don't show. It is SO much easier for me to actually read the posts, rather than scrolling through screens of nothing but signatures. There was one poster whose signature took four screens of scrolling to get through. :eek: I understand that has been cut down to maybe three now. :rolleyes:

You can find all of the forums on the index page http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php

In the blue banner near the top are those that will help you learn how to use the forums and how to set your signature. There is also a 'test' forum there where you can try out your new signature.

I believe those are in the 'signature'. I don't see them as I have my settings adjusted so they don't show. It is SO much easier for me to actually read the posts, rather than scrolling through screens of nothing but signatures. There was one poster whose signature took four screens of scrolling to get through. :eek: I understand that has been cut down to maybe three now. :rolleyes:

You can find all of the forums on the index page http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php

In the blue banner near the top are those that will help you learn how to use the forums and how to set your signature. There is also a 'test' forum there where you can try out your new signature.

THANK YOU - also the tip of NOT going "overboard"

Archived