Cell phone on Infinity

Salmac

Verizon charges $2.49/min on the cruise ship, and $0.50 to send texts and $0.05 to recieve a text.

Verizon has coverage ashore for a number of Caribbean Islands, but not in Europe.

AT&T is about the same prices for onboard and texting and has good coverage in Europe.

Watch out for data downloading and so on.

Den

Verizon charges $2.49/min on the cruise ship, and $0.50 to send texts and $0.05 to recieve a text.

Verizon has coverage ashore for a number of Caribbean Islands, but not in Europe.

Den

Huh??? I specifically asked about coverage in Europe when I bought my new phone and was told I would have coverage. I won't be a happy camper if I don't. Been there before with a phone which wouldn't work and it wasn't pretty.

Huh??? I specifically asked about coverage in Europe when I bought my new phone and was told I would have coverage. I won't be a happy camper if I don't. Been there before with a phone which wouldn't work and it wasn't pretty.

Our iPhone thru Verizon worked in Europe as did our Verizon iPad.

AT&T is about the same prices for onboard and texting and has good coverage in Europe.

Watch out for data downloading and so on.

Den

Sorry, I was wrong. When I selected my service, Verizon had limited European coverage. That's what I get for not checking and passing bad gouge.

Den

Sorry, I was wrong. When I selected my service, Verizon had limited European coverage. That's what I get for not checking and passing bad gouge.

Den

Den, thanks for coming back and admitting you were wrong. Just shows you're human. Also shows you care about accurate information on the boards. It's appreciated.

Archived