No Kettle In Balcony Rooms On Radiance

I found it strange that something as simple as kettles and tea/coffee are not provided in the balcony rooms on the Radiance. Makes it hard to have a cuppa in the morning while watching the sunrise without ringing room service or going to a JS room, which has kettles. I can understand why they don't have irons in the rooms but why no kettle?????????????

The only RCI ships that have kettles in all cabins are Independence out of Southampton and Brilliance had them when she sailed out of Barcelona.

I asked The hotel director on Adventure if kettles would be added to all cabins when she arrives into Southampton and he told me they were in the budget but whether or not they will be put in the cabins was another question.

We did not have one on Allure last March while in a js. I asked our room steward and he said to go to customer relations as they were doing away with them on the js. I went and talked to them and was told they were no longer available with this type room. When we returned from dinner, our room steward had brought a coffee pot to our room. So happy. Now we will be in a js on IOS next month and hoping there will be one.

Does anyone know if you can take a Travel Kettle on board ? - I wasn't sure last time we Cruise with RC so didn't take one and I too love a cuppa in the morning, and had to order room service every day. We are on Liberty in May do they have them on there ?

On our Canada / New England this past 10/19-11/3 on Brilliance of the Seas we had a kettle / hot pot with tea bags in our D2 balcony. First cruise we've had with one & I used it every day to make hot tea in the morning & iced tea in the evening.

Archived