Parking Options in FLL

CruiseWhere

Just to be on the safe side and being the pessimist that I am and considering how bad the weather has been lately our plans are to fly down 2 days prior to our cruise. Should this winter persist the way it has been my DH and I have decided if it is bad on Saturday morning we will drive down (that way we know our luggage will make it as well).

Are there any suggestions that ppl may have for parking near or at the cruise terminal. Just as a side note we are on a 25 day cruise and don't feel like paying a fortune.:confused:

While parking fees for a cruise of this length will not be cheap no matter what you do, there are two excellent facilities within a stones throw of the port. Park'n fly and Park'n Go. I have used both and have found Park'n Go a little bit cheaper, especially if you go to their web site and make an advance reservation. Just parked there on my recent 10 day cruise and paid $7.99 a day + tax.

Both locations provide free car to boat shuttle service coming and going.

You don't state when your cruise is to begin, however if it is this coming week-end keep in mind that not only is it a long....long drive from Ontario to Ft. Lauderdale, but this week end is the week end of the Daytona 500 and there will not be a hotel or motel room vacancy in the entire state of Florida. :(

You don't state when your cruise is to begin, however if it is this coming week-end keep in mind that not only is it a long....long drive from Ontario to Ft. Lauderdale, but this week end is the week end of the Daytona 500 and there will not be a hotel or motel room vacancy in the entire state of Florida. :(

I'm sorry.:eek: Our cruise is departing March 18. We have a hotel already booked for the 16th & 17th. We have done the drive in 23 hours....not something that we really care to do but if we have to ........

Archived