A few questions

firsttimecruiser77

Hi Everyone!

I am sure the following questions have been asked and answered but for some reason, right now, I can't find the answers. I am asking for a friend who is cruising HAL on the 30th march and is a 1st timer.

1. How much soda and bottled water can be brought on per person?

2. What is the cost of the soda card? Do you tip with each drink purchase when you have prepurchased the card? In other words, everytime you hand over your soda card, must you tip the server or bartender?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Hi Everyone!

I am sure the following questions have been asked and answered but for some reason, right now, I can't find the answers. I am asking for a friend who is cruising HAL on the 30th march and is a 1st timer.

2. What is the cost of the soda card? Do you tip with each drink purchase when you have prepurchased the card? In other words, everytime you hand over your soda card, must you tip the server or bartender?

You may bring on as much soda and water as you wish.

The 15% service charge is deducted every time the price of a soda is deducted from the pre loaded card.

Hi Everyone!

1. As much as you'd like!

2. Tipping is a personal choice!

We just got off the Noordam last week and brought a case of Pepsi and a case of Bottle water which more than sufficient for 10 days. The night we got to Ft Lauderdale we went over to a local Publix and picked them up and taped a room tag to them and they were ready in room when we got there!

Archived