Silly Little Question

GulfCoastCruiser

Millies Mum:- no we are missing that option.:confused:

Looks like the Australian web site does things differently than the USA web site.

Can I ask an off topic question but to do with cruise personaliser? We have been given $250 OBC (Military) How do I check that it has been applied?

Would it be worth while printing email conformation and taking with us as granted by Princess Australia but cruising from USA.

Yes, do bring the e-mail confiormation just in case the OBC did not make it to the ship.

I have no clue what RCI's robes are like, but it might be worth pointing out that Princess' standard issue robes are rather flimsy, short, and I'm betting of, um, insufficient size for a number of passengers.

But if you can fit in the shower, you can fit in the robe.

I have no clue what RCI's robes are like, but it might be worth pointing out that Princess' standard issue robes are rather flimsy, short, and I'm betting of, um, insufficient size for a number of passengers.

But if you can fit in the shower, you can fit in the robe.

They're VERY nice.

I think the 'personalizer' option to request robes is only available to USA/Canadian bookings, I have never found it in my UK bookings. Just ask you steward and you should get a couple of robes.

Yes - option not available to Australian pax either but as everyone else has said, just ask your cabin steward if robe not already in wardrobe.

Archived