Having lunch on freedom of the seas!

geocruiser

We will be meeting on the Freedom this AM with my TA and a group that she is bring on board for lunch and a tour of the ship. Can't wait to feel that ship under my feet. I wish it was for a cruise, but lunch and a few hours will have to do.

Have a great time on board for lunch! Sounds like fun!

Don't feel alone that you get to be sooo close but will not be staying on board to cruise.

We will be "left on the dock" again also. :( But will still enjoy waving to all the

happy cruisers as she slides out to sea this afternoon. I will be on the docks to

cheer them on at Grills with a Grills Margarita in hand. :)

Just back. We left the ship about 3PM. The lunch was good and the ship was beautiful. We got to see all the different types of state rooms. I can't believe that some of the suites have three bed rooms. The soft ice cream by the pool was very good. I did leave a future cruise deposit while on board.

Have a great time on board for lunch! Sounds like fun!

Don't feel alone that you get to be sooo close but will not be staying on board to cruise.

We will be "left on the dock" again also. :( But will still enjoy waving to all the

happy cruisers as she slides out to sea this afternoon. I will be on the docks to

cheer them on at Grills with a Grills Margarita in hand. :)

We would have watched sail away but the rain came. By the time we got home the rain was very heavy.

I was soo close but yet sooo far.

Just back. We left the ship about 3PM. The lunch was good and the ship was beautiful. We got to see all the different types of state rooms. I can't believe that some of the suites have three bed rooms. The soft ice cream by the pool was very good. I did leave a future cruise deposit while on board.

Freedom is a wonderdpful, what stateroom did you book?

It is a open booking. I filled out the form leaving $100. deposit PP. This will be used on a future cruise of our choice and will receive OBC. I am looking a FOS cruise for Dec. But not sure on the date.

maureencruiser,

Happy that you fed my fish lunch while I was aboard ship. Thanks.

We did that a few years ago and that what got us hooked on cruising. Our TA took us for lunch and a tour. I was almost in tears leaving the ship that Sunday afternoon. Booked a cruise the next day and am so thankful that TA took us on that tour.

There were some people who took the tour and were never on a ship before. We have cruised a lot, but my husband was never on FOS. I wanted him to see the ship. He liked it.

Archived