Guys Burgers

camper49

The 2.0 upgrades include the Red Frog Rum bar on the Lido deck which is just a themed bar and shouldn't be confused with the Red Frog PUB which is a new bar on the Magic and Breeze that serves Pub Grub for $3.33 plus tip.

In addition to Guy's Burger's as part of the 2.0 upgrades is the Blue Iguana Cantina which serves breakfast and lunch taco's and burritos...it is also included in your cruise fare.

The 2.0 upgrades include the Red Frog Rum bar on the Lido deck which is just a themed bar and shouldn't be confused with the Red Frog PUB which is a new bar on the Magic and Breeze that serves Pub Grub for $3.33 plus tip.

In addition to Guy's Burger's as part of the 2.0 upgrades is the Blue Iguana Cantina which serves breakfast and lunch taco's and burritos...it is also included in your cruise fare.

So no Red Frog Pub on Liberty?

Can't wait until I can go on a ship with 2.0 upgrades- really want to go to Blue Iguana Cantina and Guy's Burgers! Unfortunately (or fortunately, while more ships are getting 2.0), that won't be for another year, at least :( I've already planned my first burger at Guy's Burgers. :o

So, with an old boat like the Victory we are sailing on, there will be ...

1. no Red Frog Pub

2. no Blue Iguana Cantina

3. no Guy's Burgers

4. no Steakhouse

Anything else we will be missing?

No Fish and Chips

Well, I can't blame Carnival that the Victory we will be on has none of the extra stuff the newer ships have.

I just blame myself for not looking into this better before booking and paying for the cruise.

I thought all these carnival ships offered the same stuff ... I was wrong

Do you suppose there will be less entertainment on the Victory too?

Well, I can't blame Carnival that the Victory we will be on has none of the extra stuff the newer ships have.

I just blame myself for not looking into this better before booking and paying for the cruise.

They used to, which it made all easier. No longer.

Speaking of Victory, I booked a 4 day cruise out of NY to Halifax once cause the previous time I sailed her she went there.

When I boarded, I found out she was going to Saint John instead. Never even looked.

I wouldn't let it bring me down, they will still be plenty to do and plenty of food available.

so that explains why I didnt see the wings on the Liberty last week. Thanks for clarifying it for me.

icon7.gif

So, with an old boat like the Victory we are sailing on, there will be ...

1. no Red Frog Pub

2. no Blue Iguana Cantina

3. no Guy's Burgers

4. no Steakhouse

Anything else we will be missing?

Also no Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Punchliners Brunch,

Hasbro Game Show, EA Sports Bar. :cool:

Archived