Snorking in Bermuda

klugh

Going to Bermuda on the Zenith June 16> Looking for a good snorking excursion. Don't want to book from ship. Anyone know of a good one on shore or book on Line. Thanks Deb

If you dock in St. George go to Tobacco Bay. Its a tiny beach, boy was it crowded when we were there, but the snorkling is great according to DH.

He and a friend also found some old Codd stopper bottles.

There is Snorkle Park but we didn't go there.

Calm seas,

Caroline

I am looking for a snorking trip on a boat. My sister went 2 years ago but she cant remember the company or where they took her. I remember her saying how beatiful it was. Thanks Deb

When we were in Bermuda last October we went to the Tourist Bureau, just down the street in Hamilton from where the ship is docked. They had a whole bunch of information on snorkeling. I believe Jesse James was one of companies. Unfortunately the day we wanted to go the seas were too rough for snorkeling. We are going to Bermuda again this September and hope that we can get some snorkeling in. The first time we snorkeled in Bermuda was on our first cruise (on the Meridian) and the snorkeling was the best.

Archived