Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

hazelnut68

We are going on a cruise on the Norwegian Epic in April leaving from the Port of Miami. We will be flying into and out of Fort Lauderdale as the prices were a lot cheaper. I have been doing research into transportation down to the POM from our hotel and have seen a lot of great advice and opinions on Cruise Critic. Based on that, I have narrowed it down to 3 providers: SAS Transport Service, MJS Transportation, and QLS Transportation. Of the three, which one would you recommend?

Thanks!!!

I have not used either of these, but based on these boards, I chose MJS. As soon as I emailed this company I got a reply. For two they are only charging us $13 pp from FLL to Miami Intercontinental. We needed an evening shuttle and they have no problem with this. SAS did not reply to my email so they are out. Hoping the service is good when I use tem in November. I am also using them for our return as well.

Jessica

SAS, QLS and Go airport Shuttle are the three most often suggested providers on these boards for FLL to POM service -- I've used all three and all were fine. Your choice may be limited by what hotel you are staying at as some of them have restricitons on where they will pick up -- where are you staying? :confused:

We went on the Epic in January and flew into Fort Lauderdale for the same reason, we used Swingline Transportation - Mike is the owner's name, they were awesome!! Picked us up at our hotel (we flew in the night before), took us to the port and and picked us up the following week and took us back to FLL airport. I rounded it up to make sure there was a nice tip, and it was $20 a person.

We used SAS last year for the first time - I was apprehensive but it was a great experience - the bellhops at the FLL hotel said that the $30 for 2 was an absolute steal - we were at the Bahia Mar and needed a trip to the Port of Miami. I received a couple of calls on my cell phone from the driver telling me where he was. The van arrived with 10 minutes of the originally scheduled time but again, knew he was going to be a few minutes behind. The van was nearly full and there was a trailer behind the van in which luggage was stored. We picked up another couple just down the street and then on our way. We got a bit of a tour as we drove by different places. Overall, excellent and would use SAS again!

We are going on a cruise on the Norwegian Epic in April leaving from the Port of Miami. We will be flying into and out of Fort Lauderdale as the prices were a lot cheaper. I have been doing research into transportation down to the POM from our hotel and have seen a lot of great advice and opinions on Cruise Critic. Based on that, I have narrowed it down to 3 providers: SAS Transport Service, MJS Transportation, and QLS Transportation. Of the three, which one would you recommend?

Thanks!!!

Most recently used MJS in January and they were terrific. I don't normally recommend services on these boards but they were so outstanding in every way that they deserve a great recommendation.

Archived