shows? entertainment?

Every ship has different shows with the newer ships offering shows that you've probably heard of before (Blue Man Group on the Epic, for example). Having been on Carnival and liking it just fine, NCL blows Carnival out of the water with entertainment. I've certainly seen some shows that are just "okay," but I've seen some downright silly shows on Carnival (high school quality).

Carnival does, however, tend to attract a younger, more irreverant crowd so I have found that the comedy shows are perhaps more risque there than on NCL. Carnival also puts more emphasis on their piano bar "fun" too I think.

Bottom line: you will not be disappointed with entertainment on NCL. It's one of their best qualities and most cruise line reviews anywhere online will support that claim.

I feel NCL has fewer "Passenger as the Entertainment" type shows; talent show, karaoke idol show , etc. There isn't a Comedy Club type thing either, but I wasn't impressed with the talent CCL had on my last sailing. T

You will find different things on the ships. EPIC has Blue Man Group, Cirque Dreams dinner show, Fat Cats jazz, Second City.

You will find a lot more music on NCL ships. Usually a house band, pianists in the lounges, guitarists etc.

Sometimes there is a crew talent show, this might vary. Jugglers, Acrobats, Production shows, and comedians.

Archived