What's that empty space on deck 9 on Allure???

CBCit

Only you guys on these boards can answer a question like this. Looking at the deck plan their is some sort of empty space between 9217 & 9229 that is kind of mapped out but not marked as to what it is. I am thinking perhaps housekeeping? anyone know for sure?

So before reading this I changed my cabin to 9217, right next to the living wall. It seemed like it would have a better view then 9209 which looked to be above CP Cafe. I think I made a good choice. I hope.

So before reading this I changed my cabin to 9217, right next to the living wall. It seemed like it would have a better view then 9209 which looked to be above CP Cafe. I think I made a good choice. I hope.

Can't help you with the view only with information on the empty space shown on the deck plans. But I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm not that well versed on CP cabins, but I think :confused: those cabins right next to the wall have an extended balcony (so crew can reach the wall to tend to plants) It's a little extra advantage, and I think you may have got that:D

Google the cabin # and Allure; then do it for Oasis; this will pop up links on CC where folks may have mentioned it or posted pics. You can also google the same cabin above or below, as those folks might have posted pics and you can get an idea.

Someone with more CP experience may be able to set us straight if I am wrong!

Do you know whats on the other side of the living wall? What would be in the hallway on Deck 9? Thank you

I'm not that well versed on CP cabins, but I think :confused: those cabins right next to the wall have an extended balcony (so crew can reach the wall to tend to plants) It's a little extra advantage, and I think you may have got that:D

Out of curiosity, on my last Allure cruise I checked out the hallways on the other side of the living walls and for the most part they are just blank walls. It's a two or three cabin space with a single unmarked door.

As for the adjoining balconies... they are the same size as all the rest.

oasis4.jpg

Archived