Springfield Suites

ajtaylor29

has anybody stayed here recently? We're booked for one night pre-cruise, have 5 people in the room and i'm nervous about being so cramped! But - we'll get there late (midnight) and leave in the morning to get on the Freedom, so i decided we could tough it out for one night. Rate is about $210. Now i'm looking and most hotels are either sold out or much more expensive. Hoping it will be ok for our 1 night stay (March 8th).

10 days to go!!!! (Ft. Lauderdale airport/port)

Stayed there at the end of November. Your biggest problem with 5 in the room will be having just one bathroom, but the sink is outside the bathroom which will help. Our room had 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa as well as a mini-kitchenette with fridge and sink. The included breakfast was quite decent. For 1 night, you should be ok.

Stayed there at the end of November. Your biggest problem with 5 in the room will be having just one bathroom, but the sink is outside the bathroom which will help. Our room had 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa as well as a mini-kitchenette with fridge and sink. The included breakfast was quite decent. For 1 night, you should be ok.

thanks so much for the reply. The sink outside will definitely help with us all trying to get ready at the same time! i feel better....

We stayed there on 2/20 pre cruise. It was only 2 people though. It was fine for a late arrival. It offers airport and cruise shuttle for free. Breakfast was good. It was clean.

I would not stay here if for I was coming in early though. There really is nothing around. There is BK next door and a chipotle block over on same highway. It is right off of 95 and really busy street.

We got it on LMT for $99 with a coupon.

Archived