Allure, Feb 17, Eastern, LOVED the cruise, NOT the ship!

Verfai

To all the rest, again :D, don’t worry you will have an amazing and fabulous time on Allure/Oasis as did we :D Just for us really not a repeat ship (look at my cruise history, 3x LOS, now that was a repeat ship :D) due to the flaws I mentioned in my posts, she is excellent just not as cruise ship in my opinion. She would be excellent (If I were the CEO of RCI) to stay overnight in some ports, not as a ship that moves a lot.

Great review and pictures. Thank you for sharing.

I had a similar situation where I was seated with a couple from our roll call. Weird part was it was with Anytime dining, we go to talking and I was ask if I was so and so from CC. What are the chances? :) Like you, we all ended up hanging out throughout the cruise.

Great review and pictures. Thank you for sharing.

I had a similar situation where I was seated with a couple from our roll call. Weird part was it was with Anytime dining, we go to talking and I was ask if I was so and so from CC. What are the chances? :) Like you, we all ended up hanging out throughout the cruise.

Excellent stuff :D it’s the meeting people of all kinds from all over the planet we love so much about cruising :D the more the merrier :D

I does sound strange they would really read the boards doh, no?

Wonderful review and pictures. I'm sailing with my family on the Allure in May and I'm a little worried because we love the Freedom Class ships. Also having a hard time deciding if we want to do tours or just go at it on our own. Your review made me feel better because I know if I don't like the ship I know I will love the cruise.

Wonderful review and pictures. I'm sailing with my family on the Allure in May and I'm a little worried because we love the Freedom Class ships. Also having a hard time deciding if we want to do tours or just go at it on our own. Your review made me feel better because I know if I don't like the ship I know I will love the cruise.

If you want to just hit a beach, like Orient in Saint Maarten, in god’s name just take a taxi :D…RCI asks 43$ pp I believe, its 34 or so per couple for a taxi…So the math is done fast :D, we never felt unsafe or ripped off.

If you want a bigger trip, or the ship leaves early (like the Bahamas), do one with the ship…Your safer off when there is a long commute or sharp ship depart time to catch.

Thank You. I think this is what we will do. My main objective for that stop is a little bit of beach and of course the airport so my husband can see a few of those big planes come in.

When you get off the ship, follow the taxi signs at the exit of the port, you will see huge signs with the prices of the taxi zones over the entire island (Maho beach with the airplanes is one of them) . It’s a fixed price and you will be reminded by the guy directing you to the first free taxi of that price, you can arrange for your driver to pick you up at an agreed on time…Worked great for us

Archived