What pop available/pop package?

racnwdow

NCL only serves Pepsi products, so if you are a Coke fan, bring a case of it in cans in a covered box, and NCL will allow you to have it free of charge. I understand you can get seltzer or club soda with the soda pass. The pass can't be transferred to other members of your group. Finally, I understand you need to drink three sodas a day to make it worth it. I make do with the free ice tea at the buffet, never missed soda. I bring an empty water bottle and filled it up along with ice and use it throughout the day. There is a rule that you can't fill a bottle from the ice tea or ice or water dispenser at the buffet. So you have fill a drinking cup and pour it in your bottle. Sanitary rules, you know.

While we've never used the program, I have seen that they fill the cups from 2L bottles at times in case you were expecting something else. Also, looking at that list on the NCL site, I've seen other flavors (e.g. root beer) offered.

Pespi products, and yes rootbeer is available mt dew also. I usually purchase the program for my dh and ds. They place stickers on their key cards and they also get a refillable pepsi cup to use. I dont drink that much soda so I stick to the water and iced tea

Archived