Cunard Cross the Pond Sale starts 3/7

MCC retired

Cunard Cross the Pond Sale 3/7-3/11/13

OBC, Reduced Deposits , Balcony for OV $ and reduced deposits.

A US TA that books lots of Cunard will have all the details and perhaps

something extra for you?

See this link for the sailing dates and fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/cu/CrossThePondSaleFareChart.pdf

Thanks for the advance info. I have tentative bookings for three of those crossings in Ocean View cabins but the price I'm paying is 10% below those on your table as a World Club discount.

I'm wondering if I will get the same WC discount if I wait and book the balcony for the same price?

The OBC in the offer would be helpful and our OBC for future cruise deposits would increase by $50 each if we move from Ocean View to Balcony.

I'm wondering if I should tell my TA to wait a week/

Thanks for the advance info. I have tentative bookings for three of those crossings in Ocean View cabins but the price I'm paying is 10% below those on your table as a World Club discount.

I'm wondering if I will get the same WC discount if I wait and book the balcony for the same price?

The OBC in the offer would be helpful and our OBC for future cruise deposits would increase by $50 each if we move from Ocean View to Balcony.

I'm wondering if I should tell my TA to wait a week/

The Cunard promo I received in the mail ((snail mail, via USP) yesterday specified "Cross The Pond Sale" was from March 7th to 11th.

That promo also included " Contact your Travel Agent, Visit CUNARD.COM/SALE or call Cunard at (800) 728-6273" etc

I tried the link, and got the ERROR 404 message.

Yes, the OV rates may have increased since the last TA Sale , but you are getting a upgrade to a Balcony & OBC .

Keep in mind that deposits, although 50% of normal , are non-refundable.

Here is the fine print.

Restrictions

^ On Board Credit offer is based on: Princess/Queens Suites (Categories Q1-P2), Balcony (Categories AA-DC), Inside/Oceanview (Categories ED-ID). All values are per stateroom, based on double occupancy. Singles paying the single supplement earn the equivalent of the per stateroom On Board Credit.

† Complimentary Balcony Upgrade offer is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category DC – obstructed) for the price of an Oceanview stateroom (category ED).

* Offer is for new bookings only. Reduced Deposit offer refers to 50% payment of the standard deposit, equivalent to 12.5% of the voyage fare for voyages outside of final payment deadline. Deposits for bookings made under the Cross The Pond Sale promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. Government fees and taxes ranging from $50 - $80 are additional and subject to change. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are voyage only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. This offer is capacity controlled, is subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past guest discount, including On Board Credit. Offer is not transferable and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Cunard reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement of up to $9 per person per day on all passengers if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel, even if fares have been paid in full. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. Please reference promotion code: R5C. Offer expires March 11, 2013. Ships’ registry: Bermuda. ©CUNARD 2013. The CUNARD logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. QUEEN MARY 2 and The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World are trademarks owned by CUNARD. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries.

Cunard Cross the Pond Sale 3/7-3/11/13

OBC, Reduced Deposits , Balcony for OV $ and reduced deposits.

A US TA that books lots of Cunard will have all the details and perhaps

something extra for you?

See this link for the sailing dates and fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/cu/CrossThePondSaleFareChart.pdf

The dates on this company's listing simply do not make any sense, would not fill me with confidence to book with them. In any case, as anyone can see, they do not have any cruises that go NY/S'pton turn around and back to NY. As for prices, anyon can list a "great price" but actually booking at that price, well that is a different kettle of fish.

The dates on this company's listing simply do not make any sense, would not fill me with confidence to book with them. In any case, as anyone can see, they do not have any cruises that go NY/S'pton turn around and back to NY. As for prices, anyon can list a "great price" but actually booking at that price, well that is a different kettle of fish.

?????

The "company having this sale is Cunard "????

This is a Cunard Sale , not a travel agency sale.

Can book direct with Cunard @ rates posted or with a US TA who may give you an even better deal .

Somehow I think it's a better deal (especially as a past passenger) to go through a travel agent and do the non promo fare. The price difference isn't much and even though the deposit is larger, it is refundable and the OBC makes up for any price difference.

Archived