Meet and Mingle on Mariner

So, I signed my group up for a M&M on the Mariner. When do they usually have it? How long does it last? And, what all goes on there and is food and adult drinks included?

Meet and Mingles are usually held on the first sea day of your cruise. I have been to one that lasted 15 minutes because only 5 showed up and the longest was well over an hour because close to 100 showed up. There is usually cookies, cheese and crackers, juice and water. It is usually held in a bar so you can order a drink if you want but have never had free alcohol at a M&M.

Meet and Mingles are usually held on the first sea day of your cruise. I have been to one that lasted 15 minutes because only 5 showed up and the longest was well over an hour because close to 100 showed up. There is usually cookies, cheese and crackers, juice and water. It is usually held in a bar so you can order a drink if you want but have never had free alcohol at a M&M.

You're right - I'm wrong !

I was thinking of another gathering. Sorry !!

Keep checking here Confirmed Party Listing

Definitely check the confirmed list but look at the invitation that should be left in your cabin. We have had our confirmed M&M time changed more than once and we actually missed one when the invitations used to come in sealed envelopes and we hadn't opened it until right before when we "knew" the party was scheduled.:(

Archived