Anyone Interested in a CC Group Cruise on the Tahitian Princess on 8/15/06?

candydane

Date and itinerary is tentative since Princess hasn't posted its summer 2006 Tahiti schedule yet but I'm in the process of seeing how many people would be interested in doing a CC group Tahitian cruise in mid-August.

10-Day Polynesia/Cook Islands (sails roundtrip from Papeete):

1 Papeete

2 Papeete -- Departure @ 5:00 PM

3 Huahine -- Arrival 8:00 AM & Departure @ 5:00 PM

4 At Sea

5 Rarotonga -- Arrival @ 8:00 AM & Departure @ 5:00 PM

6 At Sea

7 Raiatea -- Arrival @ 6:00 AM

8 Raiatea -- Departure @ 6:00 AM

8 Bora Bora --Arrival @ 12:00 PM

9 Bora Bora -- Departure @ 5:00 PM

10 Moorea -- Arrival @ 8:00 AM & Departure @ 5:00 PM

10 Papeete -- Arrival @ 8:00 PM

11 Papeete -- Debarkation @ 7:00 AM

First of course Princess needs to release the Tahitian cruise information for next summer. As soon as that's available, I'll finalize the group tour with CC, who will assign us a Travel Agent (TA). I'll then be posting our cruise on the CC message board specific to our group cruise.

Our TA will provide us group prices for various cabin categories. These group prices are lower than booking as an individual. Deposits are the same as booking individually -- fully refundable by the cruise line if you have to cancel. If the fares go down before final payment, we get the discounted fare. If fares go down after final payment, then the TA will try to get our group refunds for the difference or at least cabin credits, upgrades, or some other perks. As long as cabins are available, you can select your own cabin or book a guarantee in a category. You will be able to contact our TA directly and/or post to our group message board with questions and ideas and advice.

I'll be setting up activities we can do as a group, including a "Welcome Aboard" CC group meeting on the Tahitian Princess. As a member of a group cruise, you are welcome to join our group activities or do things on your own. Strickly your choice for any and all group activities. I'm also going to set up some pre-cruise and post-cruise places to stay and things to do for group members who want to extend their stay and enjoy Tahiti and/or Moorea.

Group members get a discount on CC gear.

There are other possible perks, depending on how many people are in our group.

Linda

Archived