10:30am flight out of SJU if we self-disembark?

I just recently disembarked from this port. We had an 11:40 flight, we didn't do self or "early departure". We departed the ship at 830 was at our departure gate by 930/945. It wasn't a problem at all. We got a taxi right away without any problem.

We had heard all the horror stories about the San Juan airport too so we were a little nervous about an 11:30 flight a few years ago. We got off the ship at 8:30, got to the airport, through Ag inspection, checked our luggage and were sitting at our gate at 9:30. We have been there for an early flight another time and didn't find a problem. The airport seems to start to get busy around 10:30. We have stood in lines for an hour and half in the afternoon but early mornings have been fine.

We're not visiting St Thomas on this itinerary, so we will have to do customs in PR.

What time does self-disembarkation start?

The excellent feedback here is making me reconsider the 10:30am flight after all.

We're not visiting St Thomas on this itinerary, so we will have to do customs in PR.

What time does self-disembarkation start?

The excellent feedback here is making me reconsider the 10:30am flight after all.

6 am

Archived