RCI offers OBC 03 to 06 March 2013

Just noticed that Royal Caribbean are offering onboard credits. Those of us that are about to book this it's a bit of a bonus.

ONBOARD CREDIT/ REDUCED DEPOSIT

5 Nights or less US$50 per stateroom 50% reduced deposit

6-9 Nights US$100 per stateroom 50% reduced deposit

10+ Nights US$200 per stateroom 50% reduced deposit

Had the email telling me about the "WOW" sale - starts tomorrow. Under the T & C it specifically states that if you cancel and rebook (even with a different TA) you are not eligible for the offer. Strictly new bookings only.

Hi all

So my question is this:

I have purchased a Next Cruise Certificate on board which allows me an on-board credit of up to $200.

Can I top this up with the WOW sale benefit of another $200 OBC?

I guess they won't allow me the $100 deposit each that the NCC allows me though if I book my next cruise during the WOW sale.

Do they usually have more than ONE WOW sale per year, does anyone know?

Gae

Hi all

So my question is this:

I have purchased a Next Cruise Certificate on board which allows me an on-board credit of up to $200.

I guess they won't allow me the $100 deposit each that the NCC allows me though if I book my next cruise during the WOW sale.

Gae

G'day Gae.

From our experiences, since you already have a booking, you cannot "add" this to the booking.

WOW sales usually occur twice a year, around Mar/Apr and Sep/Oct.

Benefits are really not much different than getting a future cruise deal whilst on board, but of course, you can't get the decide later or "friend" booking deal from a WOW sale. (And whilst on board you can book both RCCL and Celebrity, although they have different benefits)

Sue and Phil. ( Currently, perhaps near you in a very damp Port Macquarie)

Hi all

So my question is this:

Gae

The Australian website has a good FAQ section which may answer your question.

I read it yesterday but as we do not have a Next Cruise Certificate I did not take a lot of notice of that bit.

G'day Gae.

From our experiences, since you already have a booking, you cannot "add" this to the booking.

WOW sales usually occur twice a year, around Mar/Apr and Sep/Oct.

Benefits are really not much different than getting a future cruise deal whilst on board, but of course, you can't get the decide later or "friend" booking deal from a WOW sale. (And whilst on board you can book both RCCL and Celebrity, although they have different benefits)

Sue and Phil. ( Currently, perhaps near you in a very damp Port Macquarie)

Hi there Sue & Phil - yes very wet here in Coffs Harbour too! Hoping for finer weather in the South Pacific!

Had the email telling me about the "WOW" sale - starts tomorrow. Under the T & C it specifically states that if you cancel and rebook (even with a different TA) you are not eligible for the offer. Strictly new bookings only.

That's standard for WoW sales, and most of their sales in fact.

If you want a cruise, best to plan it in line with some promotion like this... but keep in mind the significant risk of price rises, or cabins selling out.

You can use your $100 deposit if you use the FCC during the WoW sale, just you can't combine benefits (which is a standard restriction for most RCL promotions).

Archived