Can I Find my Future Cruise Credits on HAL's Website

dag144

When I book a cruise several weeks ago, my agent (booked directly with the line) had difficulty locating my last future credit. I usually buy several at a time so that I don't have to go through the process on each cruise. My agent was able to locate the credit and apply it to my purchase after some time.

It got me thinking. On the Princess website I can find a current accounting of all my credits. Can I do this on the Holland America site as well?

No, that information is not indicated on our Mariners accounts on the HAL site.

You can call Mariner's society and ask anyting regarding the FCD's.

800-547-9139

** I just reread your post, OP, and I'm confused.

Are you asking about OBC 's you want applied to your shipboard bill or are you asking about Future Cruise Deposits you have purchased and are holding?

Neither of those categories of information will be on the Mariners Breakdown for our accounts on the HAL site.

No, that information is not indicated on our Mariners accounts on the HAL site.

You can call Mariner's society and ask anyting regarding the FCD's.

800-547-9139

** I just reread your post, OP, and I'm confused.

Are you asking about OBC 's you want applied to your shipboard bill or are you asking about Future Cruise Deposits you have purchased and are holding?

Neither of those categories of information will be on the Mariners Breakdown for our accounts on the HAL site.

I was referring to the Future Cruise Deposits that I purchase. Cruise credits are usually something that one receives from TA's or friends. Sorry that I wasn't clear. Maybe we can suggest that they plagiarize from Princess who shows both deposits and credits. I keep the letters that I receive on-board for my receipts. Glad that I do since HAL had trouble finding the information in a timely manner.

You will not find any mention of any future cruise deposits you may have credited to your account. You will have to call or e-mail to confirm about them..... or have your TA do so, if you have a TA.

I also keep those receipt letters as they have the actual locator number of the deposit as reference.

I was referring to the Future Cruise Deposits that I purchase. Cruise credits are usually something that one receives from TA's or friends. Sorry that I wasn't clear. Maybe we can suggest that they plagiarize from Princess who shows both deposits and credits. I keep the letters that I receive on-board for my receipts. Glad that I do since HAL had trouble finding the information in a timely manner.

Once we are on the ship, within the first couple of days of the cruise, I ask for a copy of our bill so that I can see if all the shipboard credits we are due are listed there.

And HAL has made mistakes on a few of our bills.

Whenever I have purchased future cruise deposits on a HAL cruise, the AL travel rep has requested my credit card number and HAL has billed me separately directly to my credit card bypassing completely my then currnt shipboard account.

Archived