Birthday Onboard

Janner13

What does Celebrity do to recognize birthdays for those celebrating during sailing? Also, can you purchase items (flowers, wine, etc) as gifts while onboard?

If you let your dining room staff know about the birthday, they will bring a very nice chocolate cake to your table served by singing waiters. At least that is what occurred on our Solstice cruise.

If you let your dining room staff know about the birthday, they will bring a very nice chocolate cake to your table served by singing waiters. At least that is what occurred on our Solstice cruise.

Yes, they will sing "Happy Bursday".

We were just on Eclipse, and celebrated my birthday in Tuscan Grill. When we made the reservation, we said it was a birthday celebration, and they brought a lovely chocolate cake and sang Happy Birthday in Italian! Loved it!!

yes, you can pre-order flowers for your cabin for your anniversary. They will also sing to you at dinner, if you so desire.....

Where (once on board) can you order flowers to have delivered to someone for their birthday? Would it also be possible to order a bottle of wine to be delivered as a gift ? Anyone have any idea what the cost would be ?

Where (once on board) can you order flowers to have delivered to someone for their birthday? Would it also be possible to order a bottle of wine to be delivered as a gift ? Anyone have any idea what the cost would be ?

On the Celebrity website (celebritycruises.com) under 'Already Booked" you will find a tab "Gifts by Celebrity". Click on that and you will find a choice for 'delivery on board ship'. There are several catagories and they do include flowers and wine as well as many other items. You can order on the website OR if you call Celebrity and let them know what you want to order they will help you and process the payment for you :)

Suez

Yes, they will sing "Happy Bursday".

Actually, it's always sounded like "Happy Bursary" to me--I guess their all purpose word for birthday and anniversary. Whatever. Their hearts are in the right place, God love them. Given that we don't speak their languages, who are we to be critical of how they speak ours?

Actually, it's always sounded like "Happy Bursary" to me--I guess their all purpose word for birthday and anniversary. Whatever. Their hearts are in the right place, God love them. Given that we don't speak their languages, who are we to be critical of how they speak ours?

I think you are correct that it is the combination word. Very funny anyway. :D

Archived