How do I read these codes....

DaRu

Just need some help deciphering these codes. I can understand the first one:

1st Guest 2nd Guest

CT07-GRP GRATUITY -included 0.00 0.00

2nd one:

WAV3-WAVE OBC 0.00 0.00

The first one is our Pre-Paid Gratuity promo from Celebrity & I am hoping that the 2nd one is the Classic Beverage promo that we received from our booking agent. Am I correct ???

1st Guest 2nd Guest

2nd one:

WAV3-WAVE OBC 0.00 0.00

The first one is our Pre-Paid Gratuity promo from Celebrity & I am hoping that the 2nd one is the Classic Beverage promo that we received from our booking agent. Am I correct ???

Yes, you are correct.:D

Yes, you are correct.:D

Actually the second one appears to be OBC or on board credit.

On mine for the Classic package with the 123 was WAV1 WAV BEV

1st Guest 2nd Guest

2nd one:

WAV3-WAVE OBC 0.00 0.00

I had something similar to your 2nd entry. On my booking confirmation, I had two entries:

SLR5-$300 ONBRDCR 0.00 0.00

WAV3-WAVE OBC 0.00 0.00

The second I took to be the Classic drink package from Celebrity under the 1, 2, 3 Promo. The first one is a mystery as I was entitled to only one promo for the cruise. The asumption by me (in absence of definitive information) is that this is a $300 OBC.

Can someone also decipher the first entry?

I had something similar to your 2nd entry. On my booking confirmation, I had two entries:

SLR5-$300 ONBRDCR 0.00 0.00

WAV3-WAVE OBC 0.00 0.00

The second I took to be the Classic drink package from Celebrity under the 1, 2, 3 Promo. The first one is a mystery as I was entitled to only one promo for the cruise. The asumption by me (in absence of definitive information) is that this is a $300 OBC.

Can someone also decipher the first entry?

The first one is the amount of your credit ... $300.

The second one is the fact that it was derived from the promotion.

You have NO beverage package showing in either of those codes.

Thanks....Just to be safe & so I comprehend, I've emailed my CSR at my booking agent's office for clarification. I'd hate to leave it for 9 months & then find out when we get on board ship that we don't have the Classic Beverage package as "given".

Thanks....Just to be safe & so I comprehend, I've emailed my CSR at my booking agent's office for clarification. I'd hate to leave it for 9 months & then find out when we get on board ship that we don't have the Classic Beverage package as "given".

Best to be sure, in Australia we were only able to get one of the promo options so to get two you are very lucky indeed. The drinks package is certainly the bigger option in my book so make sure you get that option confirmed.:D

Thanks everyone....the mistake has been made by Celebrity. They have listed the promo incorrectly as an OBC, when actually it should be the Classic Beverage Pkg.... it will be corrected. The other pkg that we got (pre-Paid gratuities) was actually from our Booking Agent...so in fact, we are able to have 2 pkg on this W. Caribbean cruise.

Thanks everyone....the mistake has been made by Celebrity. They have listed the promo incorrectly as an OBC, when actually it should be the Classic Beverage Pkg.... it will be corrected. The other pkg that we got (pre-Paid gratuities) was actually from our Booking Agent...so in fact, we are able to have 2 pkg on this W. Caribbean cruise.

Well done and glad you have had it sorted so quickly.:D

Tampa Jim, thanks for the information. Went back to Celebrity, adjustment made quickly, I now have my drink package and a new booking confirmation showing the following.

SLD0-SAVINGS -616.00 -616.00

SLD2-WAVE BEV PKG 616.00 616.00

WAV1-WAVE BEV 0.00 0.00

Where are you seeing these codes? Should they be on the booking confirmation?

Look on your booking confirmation which shows your payment details and you booked under the 1, 2, 3 Promo (now expired) for a qualifying cruise and reqested the drink package.

If you booked direct with Celebrity, request it from them. Booked through a TA/third party or Celebrity Vacation Planner, direct your request there.

It may show on your online reservation under "My Cruise Extras" on the right hand side of screen as "Wave Promo - Classic Package Purchased".

• 4 weeks later...

DaRu, Once the TA confirmed the package, did it turn up on the "Cruise Extras" section of the Celebrity reservation system? I had my TA confirm that the package was included in my booking, but there is still nothing on the Celebrity website, and X emails me every day to sell me the package that the TA confirmed.

footer6....I've not done any input of information into the X reservation system yet, as we have to get new passports in October. All I know is that I have it in "black & white" on our 'Guest Copy' of the confirmation sent from Celebrity to our Cruise Agent.

I booked with a travel agent. The agent confirmed that I have the prepaid gratuities and beverage package from the 1-2-3 promotion. No mention of either on the Celebrity site, and Celebrity sends me an email a day offering to sell me the beverage package. The T/A reconfirmed with Celebrity. A call to Celebrity brought this explanation - "The beverage package will not show up on the website because it is a promotion." (???). I was assured that, if the T/A confirmed it, it will be part of the booking. But, since the booking comes from a travel agency it is part of a "group," so Celebrity cannot look up the booking numbers to confirm the promotions to me. I wish this explanation made me feel better.

footer6 ..."I wish this explanation made me feel better" I agree, but what I've been doing is keeping copies of all my email correspondence with my Cruise Agent. That way I can take a copy with me in my "cruise folder". One of the things that my Cruise Agent did say, was that a "Group" promo will not show up on our Celebrity account until the 2nd or 3rd day. I'm not too worried...I know what we've booked, it's been confirmed by Celebrity & I have "black & white" documentation to that fact :)

DaRu I have kept all the email correspondence. However, logically, the notion that the group promotion doesn't show up till the 2nd or 3rd day is a bit inconsistent with the Celebrity rep's promise that the beverage package sticker will be on the Sea Pass when we check in. I don't think it's supposed to make sense.

• 3 months later...
footer6 ..."I wish this explanation made me feel better" I agree, but what I've been doing is keeping copies of all my email correspondence with my Cruise Agent. That way I can take a copy with me in my "cruise folder". One of the things that my Cruise Agent did say, was that a "Group" promo will not show up on our Celebrity account until the 2nd or 3rd day. I'm not too worried...I know what we've booked, it's been confirmed by Celebrity & I have "black & white" documentation to that fact :)

Did you book online or with a local travel agent?

Archived