2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

I think i'm being thick but I can't find any of these beyond April 14. I'm a select member, nothing comes up on the website and I have no e-mail. Is this another 'not for the uk' just yet... it's like 123 all over again!!!

I think i'm being thick but I can't find any of these beyond April 14. I'm a select member, nothing comes up on the website and I have no e-mail. Is this another 'not for the uk' just yet... it's like 123 all over again!!!

Only available by phoning Celebrity

If anyone is enquiring about Milleniums's last sailing out of Sydney, I'd love the details

Hi Mike,

You wont find them on the website for about a week. This is an exclusive opening for Captains Club Members. The only way to obtain information & pricing & booking, is to contact your local Celebrity office, or your TA directly.

I hope this helps !

Hi Everyone,

For those interested in the lastest 123 GO Europe offer, here's the details : http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Europe/Cruises/Special_Offers/13034038_CEL_123_Gone_Euro_Triple_Play_Promo.pdf . Please keep in mind, this offer is currently scheduled through 4/30, so time is short.

I hope this is helpful !

Thanks for posting this ill be speaking to my ta tomorrow.

After looking at the link I can't seem to find Burma in the list of places the ships will be stopping.

I hope they haven't cancelled this itinerary as this is the one I wanted to book.

I am not a Captain's Club member, but I am really interested in the 2014-15 Asia sailings. Do you know when non-members will be able to book. I have been waiting for a while now :(

Hi RambleRocket,

Should be about a week from now, give or take a few days. I hope this helps !

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

Does anybody know when the rest of itineraries are likely to be released for 2015 and beyond?

I've had a look but it's only Galapagos at the moment.

Thanks

Not until next Spring around the same time as this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi Kevnzworld,

There have been so many delays on this project, that I wouldnt believe any completion date as accurate. Furthermore, I would think that a deployment manager will wait and see it actually open (or get very close to it), before they confirm an S-Class ship deployment.

What happens if they announce in the near future, only to find out there's yet another delay. They'd have a huge mess on their hands. Tough to manage, when deployments are scheduled 12-18 months in advance. Of course, I could be wrong about this... but if I were to play armchair deployment manager, I'd never take that gamble.

I'm sure the day is coming when we'll see an S-Class ship transit the Canal. The big question is - when ? :)

Hi Andy

Have you heard anything about the "new" Panama Canal and S class ships since your last posting (above)? Thanks!!!

Archived