Cabannas at Labadee

I am soo excited. I called my TA and booked an over the water cabanna on Nellies beach. All the cabannas on Barefoot were gone. Our cruise isn't until December. I was surprised Barefoot was sold out so early. We got the last one on Nellies. Can anyone tell me anything about these cabannas and possibly some pics would be nice.

Thanks, Linda

The cabanas at Barefoot Beach always show up as unavailable in the shore excursion planner because they are available for suite guests and are reserved through the Concierge.

Here's a picture of our cabana (at Barefoot Beach) from last year. This one isn't an over the water one, but they all look generally similar with the primary difference being location.

normal_P1010052.JPG

We had an OTW on Nellie's just 2 weeks ago. Hope my pics help...

Hi, did you have any trouble finding where to go for you cabana assignment? Others have reported some confusion around this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, did you have any trouble finding where to go for you cabana assignment? Others have reported some confusion around this.

Thanks in advance.

I did, i dont know if this poster did. mine was HORRIBLE. i had an OTW at nellie's. was one of the first 5 groups of people to check in at barefoot. i gave the guy with the clip board my tickets, he reviewed them, gave us bracelets and pointed over his should where we should go next. so we went, and choas ensued for the next 45 mins. people kept trying to get us seats on the beach, one guy walked us back and forth. we stood by for a long while waiting for someone to show us our cabana, when finally someone said, 'here - this one' and that was all. i'll post some pictures...

Can someone give me some guidance on how to book one of these online? When I look under shore excursions and click "Ready to book" it just takes me to my daily planner thing where nellie's is not an option. I called RCCL and they told me that they can only be booked on board (without even knowing my cruise info). Where do I find these to book online or see if they are all booked even?

Can someone give me some guidance on how to book one of these online? When I look under shore excursions and click "Ready to book" it just takes me to my daily planner thing where nellie's is not an option. I called RCCL and they told me that they can only be booked on board (without even knowing my cruise info). Where do I find these to book online or see if they are all booked even?

they should be listed under shore excursions - even if they're sold out they'd still be listed with a note along the lines of "check on board" - seems weird they're not showing up for you. sorry, wish i could give better info.

Log in to your Shore Excursions page on your reservation, and then click on Labadee. If there are any left, they will be there. If they have all been booked, it will say Inquire Onboard.

I did, i dont know if this poster did. mine was HORRIBLE. i had an OTW at nellie's. was one of the first 5 groups of people to check in at barefoot. i gave the guy with the clip board my tickets, he reviewed them, gave us bracelets and pointed over his should where we should go next. so we went, and choas ensued for the next 45 mins. people kept trying to get us seats on the beach, one guy walked us back and forth. we stood by for a long while waiting for someone to show us our cabana, when finally someone said, 'here - this one' and that was all. i'll post some pictures...

That's what I've hear, and that's what I'm afraid of. I'm thinking I might just occupy one and say "that guy gave me this one."

Are the over the water cabanas on barefoot beach shaded? I have one reserved through our concierge and hoping to catch some rays? Thanks:)

If you look at pics there is a patio area with 2 loungers that's in the sun and a covered area. I don't think there's any natural shade.

We had a beach cabana at Nellies this past January. After walking down the pier we asked the first RCL person we saw where we could get the golf cart to go to Nellies. They pointed us in the right direction, the golf cart driver checked our ticket and off we went. On the way he picked up Franclin who hopped on and said he would be our attendant and showed us our cabana and gave us our wristbands. Although we didn't need much he was always nearby asking if we needed anything. He got the golf cart guy to come and take us to Barefoot for lunch even though it was close and we could have walked. He also got the guy to come back and take us to the shopping area and when we were ready to go back to the ship. We gave him a nice tip and each time the golf cart guy took us we gave him a couple of bucks. We had a great time there.

We had a beach cabana at Nellies this past January. After walking down the pier we asked the first RCL person we saw where we could get the golf cart to go to Nellies. They pointed us in the right direction, the golf cart driver checked our ticket and off we went.

we did the same and were told "keep walking"

Archived