Price Drop Form Approved

Just wanted to share that the price drop form I submitted about 7 days ago was just approved. It's only $40, but money is money and I'm glad it went through without having to send screen shots etc. So for those of you waiting and wondering how long it should take, just wanted to share that ours took about a week. Hopefully more to come!

I've decided I'm just never going to hear back. I submitted my first one on February 26 and never heard back. I submitted a second one yesterday... and still nothing. :mad:

It wouldn't bother me, but it's almost a $200 drop!

Wow, lucky you! I sent one in last Thursday, and one yesterday, and nothing yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

if it makes you feel better, the first one I submitted was on feb 17th, that was approved only yesterday, and they did it as a refund, not an OBC, which was odd, since I already paid in full for my trip.

I've decided I'm just never going to hear back. I submitted my first one on February 26 and never heard back. I submitted a second one yesterday... and still nothing. :mad:

I'd call. My last cruise there was a price drop that I submitted a form for, it was denied, and I called customer service. She got the form submitted for me and it was approved.

I'd call. My last cruise there was a price drop that I submitted a form for, it was denied, and I called customer service. She got the form submitted for me and it was approved.

Is there a special number you call for early saver price drops? Or the usual Carnival customer service line?

It was 3 weeks before i ever got a reply(yesturday)an they still did not say if it was aproved or not.

When there is a price drop approval how do they apply the credit? can you request that they just credit it to you as an OBC?

If you're booked Early Saver, you submit the price protection form--on the form, you can choose betwee upgrade or OBC. If it's before final payment and you're not paid in full, though, it will reduce your final payment (once you're paid in full, even if it's before final payment, they'll give you OBC unless you specifically request the upgrade option).

I always get denied when submitting the form online. So I have started calling and get approved that way.

That's so strange. I've gotten three or four price drops in the last three weeks and submitted each of them online. They were all approved, including one I didn't think they'd approve!

So disappointed. I submitted my first ever price drop last week. After 4 days get an email stating it was denied. No reason given just told me to read the ES guidelines. Because it was the first one I submitted I never took a screen shot. Was only $60.00 but that's a few drinks Just wish thy would have given an explanation

Mine was denied. Thay said I didn't get it in soon enough. I don't know how to do a screen shot.

Press "prt sc" its the print screen button, on laptips sometimes you must hold [fn] while pressing it. Open paint and press [ctrl]+V. Itll paste the picture in paint to be saved in jpg format using "save as"

Press "prt sc" its the print screen button, on laptips sometimes you must hold [fn] while pressing it. Open paint and press [ctrl]+V. Itll paste the picture in paint to be saved in jpg format using "save as"

pbsteve, you're the best! Thanks for those instructions--I've been at a loss on how to take a screen shot of anything on these laptops. I followed what you said and it absolutely worked. I just took a screen shot and saved your instructions until I'm on to it. Thanks. Taking screen shots on my iphone are so easy and I use all the time. Thanks again.

So disappointed. I submitted my first ever price drop last week. After 4 days get an email stating it was denied. No reason given just told me to read the ES guidelines. Because it was the first one I submitted I never took a screen shot. Was only $60.00 but that's a few drinks Just wish thy would have given an explanation

If you don't understand why you were denied, then you could call and talk with them or respond to the email to find out the reason so yu don't make the same mistake again. Or, if you want to try to explain it here, we can try to help you understand why you weren't approved.

Quilting there was no reason given. I did reply to the email asking why but nothing back yet. I sent the email back to them on Monday. I booked ES and did a mock booking. It showed $60.00 cheaper on the mock booking and that's when I sent it in. Not sure what else I needed to do. Any advice would be appreciated. Only thing I know is next time take a screen shot.

Thanks

Quilting there was no reason given. I did reply to the email asking why but nothing back yet. I sent the email back to them on Monday. I booked ES and did a mock booking. It showed $60.00 cheaper on the mock booking and that's when I sent it in. Not sure what else I needed to do. Any advice would be appreciated. Only thing I know is next time take a screen shot.

Thanks

Hopefully they'll get back to you with an answer. You may get a quicker answer if you call them and ask them to explain it to you. When you did your mock booking was it for the exact category and were you comparing to a fare where you could choose your cabin?

Thanks for your help Quilting...Yeah I went on to the carnival website..made sure I was logged off...Went to find a cruise and went all the way until you had to put in your personal info...and the price was still cheaper...I will call them on Friday if I don't hear back from them...Thanks again

We've found the form works okay, but you'll get better answers by calling. If it was someone we couldn't understand or they seemed reluctant to give any good reasoning we just hang up and call again. We've had great luck contacting them in person. Haven't been denied yet.

We've found the form works okay, but you'll get better answers by calling. If it was someone we couldn't understand or they seemed reluctant to give any good reasoning we just hang up and call again. We've had great luck contacting them in person. Haven't been denied yet.

I've tried calling. Every time I've been told that ES reductions can only be done by the form, they can't do it over the phone. I would love to call and just get it fixed with as long as it's taking to approve them these days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived