Effects of partial charters on regular cruisers

scanditaly

As a similar example, gluten free food is prepared very differently than typical food. I eat gluten free and would not be any way offended if someone said it was prepared "SO" differently. It is!

Also, I am Jewish and was not offended by the "SO." Kosher food IS prepared differently.

The post didn't say anything about the food being prepared differently. It said "Their way of dining is SO different".

What does "way of dining" mean? Jews don't use forks knives and plates? Is dessert served first? Something else maybe?

The post didn't say anything about the food being prepared differently. It said "Their way of dining is SO different".

What does "way of dining" mean? Jews don't use forks knives and plates? Is dessert served first? Something else maybe?

Oh GOOD GRIEF!!!!

I would like to thank OP for starting this thread. What a lively discussion that has seemed to stray from the original question. I too learned of this from our roll-call and have found most post here helpful. For my family and I, we won't be changing our cruise to a different date as the date works well into our work and school schedules. I usually travel during school holidays like this upcoming NYE and realize that along with my teens there will be more families enjoying themselves too. We will have a great trip and I will be happy to report back once sailed.

Oh GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Yup. My reaction exactly. I think it's time for some of our friends on here to accept that some things they might have perceived as offensive really were not and move on. Wouldn't it be nice to get back to talking about cruises rather than the meaning of "so" versus "SO" or "food preparation" versus "way of dining"???

I think this thread has run its course and is heading downhill and selectively picking out a particular group instead of being universal about any charter or partial charter cruises in general...

Archived