Large group suggestions for silhouette

TMWOOD1012

We are sailing in a group of 14. Any suggestions, helpful hints for places or perks for a group this size to mingle, play games, etc?

Thank you!

Just one recommendation, and I mean this is the nicest way. Please don't use the tables at the buffet or people will get really mad at you!! Of course you can eat there; but when there is a shortage of places to eat, and you see groups occupying tables for card playing, book reading, etc., people get pretty uppity!

The Sky Lounge forward on 14 is often barely used (other than occasional trivia games, etc) and might be a good gathering spot. Even if something else is going on, there is a ton of room left over.

You could contact guest services before you sail. I've been looking everywhere for an email address but can't find one. Perhaps if someone in the group is a Captain's Club member, that might be a good place to start. They may be able to arrange a meeting space or small event. Also, since you won't be able to be all seated at the same table in the dining room, they might be able to help you arrange to adjacent tables.

There is a game room on the ship with tables and chairs. I believe it is

on deck 6 or 7. (board games, cards, etc).

Outside? The lawn is available and I believe they have bocce ball and

croquet too.

Archived