Help with Brilliance cabin 9586 or 9584

Never had either but they are very desireable "hump" locations with a nice over the side view forward and aft with larger than standard balconies. The hump is also ideal as it is the Centrum elevator bank and stairwell location with easy access to all decks and venues as a result. One is not better than the other as they are both central hump locations and equally good. Additionally you are in between other stateroom decks above and below so there would be no potential noise issues. I would not hesitate with either based on similar stateroom locations we've had on other ships.

Never had either but they are very desireable "hump" locations with a nice over the side view forward and aft with larger than standard balconies. The hump is also ideal as it is the Centrum elevator bank and stairwell location with easy access to all decks and venues as a result. One is not better than the other as they are both central hump locations and equally good. I would not hesitate with either based on similar stateroom locations we've had on other ships.

Thanks for your reply. I have 9586 on hold and the other is available as well. Doing this one solo. The location is perfect.

Archived