parking in Miami for Norwegian

shanet60

I've never parked at the port of Miami, too expensive. I've always parked at Premier Parking in Miami. It's only a couple of miles away and it's a fraction of the price. The have a shuttle to get you too and from the port.

I'm leaving on the epic Saturday and were parking at the port of Miami do you pay upfront for parking or after cruise?

You will collect the dated entrance ticket prior to the cruise, and then do payment on debarkation day.

There is a kiosk inside the parking garage (ground floor) where you can pay the ticket that morning, and then go through the far right exit gate for only those who've pre-paid of have passes . . . while the other two lanes are full of those making payment at the booth.

Enjoy your cruise!! :)

Edited by DGP1111

We use Premier Cruise parking. It's 1.1 miles from the port, has a covered parking garage, and provides a free shuttle to and from the terminal. It's only seven dollars a day. You can get more info at www.premiercruiseparking.com

Why pay Global, the middleman? They charge more, overbook and leave you hanging. Deal direct with the owner, premiercruisepark@bellsouth.net , call 800-435-3195 for reservations.

• 1 year later...
This is a couple years old post, wondering if still valid: Handicap license plate gets Free Parking at the port itself? Where can I find that on the NCL website?

You need to search the port of Miami web site, and I believe this is no longer true at POM - policy changed several months ago. :(