Latitudes Platinum Rewards on 3 day Cruises

ncrick75

We are both Latitudes Platinum and taking the Sky next weekend for a quick 3 day cruise. Does anyone know if we still get Sparkling Wine in the cabin, and out dinner for 2 at Le Bistro? Thanks for any info anyone may have :)

Here is what is posted on NCL's site

* Ship pin and onboard discounts are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer. Welcome Gift, Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Sparkling Wine are delivered as one per stateroom. Le Bistro benefit can be used at our Italian or Asian specialty restaurant. Restrictions apply. Latitudes Rewards internet minutes cannot be combined with other internet promotional offers.

** Not available on Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway.

If that is true, hoe cheap of NCL for their most valuable customers...I rarely speak badly of NCL hope I don't this trip. Thanks for the info Ilovesailing! I saw website but thought it was slightly confusing and unclear. I appreciate it!

I can't imagine the extra cost to NCL for having to do these rewards twice a week.

I know before the change to Latitude levels we got the perks for both the 4/3 day b2b we did. I also think this is a pretty cheap cruise to begin with.

Bottom line is don't let a $12 bottle of sparkly that really isn't that good spoil your trip.

The coupons aren't worth the paper there printed on and if you think they are your over paying to begin with.

Example is the 10% gift shop coupon .isn't valid on cigs and booze but it is on all the over priced jewellery and clothing

True but the coupon for one free cover charge at La Cucina if you pay for 2 at Le Bistro is not allowed on Epic

Archived