Medical Emergency on LOS

[quote name='yogibear']News saying that 100+ people were stricken by stomach bug. Does anyone know which ship this is? It was one of the "of the Seas".....Karen

PS: It may well have been Liberty and only one person needed to be taken off.[/QUOTE]

Karen, I think that news is from a few days ago? It was the Vision...unless there's a new one that I don't know about.

[quote name='yogibear']News saying that 100+ people were stricken by stomach bug. Does anyone know which ship this is? It was one of the "of the Seas".....Karen

PS: It may well have been Liberty and only one person needed to be taken off.[/quote]

On Friday Vision of the Seas had an outbreak

My heart goes out to the patient and their family with the medical emergency. I'm so glad RCCL quickly turned the ship back to port. This person was so lucky he had a medical emergency so close to port and not in the middle of a trans atlantic cruise. Here's to a speedy recovery.

[quote name='bigeck']Thanks for that. Didn't realise they put them on you tube.[/quote]

Port Fever has a channel on Youtube. They often record activities around the ports and post them.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/PortFever[/url]

Archived