My Time Dinning, but times of shows???

Hi there,

Just thinking of sorting out a couple of reservations for the MDR. We have booked (if you call it that?) My Time Dinning and wanted to know what time the shows are so we can make sure we get to these. I.e main show and ice skating?

Sorry if this has been posted before or I'm wording it all wrong!

Thank you for any replies

Hayley :o

Hi there,

Just thinking of sorting out a couple of reservations for the MDR. We have booked (if you call it that?) My Time Dinning and wanted to know what time the shows are so we can make sure we get to these. I.e main show and ice skating?

Sorry if this has been posted before or I'm wording it all wrong!

Thank you for any replies

Hayley :o

MOST shows are 8:30- 9 PM..ice-skating shows are often done at several times on 2 days ( if 7 day cruise..) like 5 & 7 PM..once close to sailing date, you may be able to call RCI and ask ...also, you can see all on line when you do your pre-board stuff...there you will see entertainment options with times & dates..that usually is 60-90 days out from sailing...

Big Al

Hi Hayley

I checked out NorbertNieces daily compasses (thanks Linda) for the Adventure of the Seas last December and the showtimes were 7pm and 9pm but I don't know whether that will change for the Summer. We have based our reservations on those times and will tweak them if need be :)

If you make a reservation for MTD, but miss it, can you still show up for dinner?

Yes, you can. Just get in the line with the other guests in the "no reservation" line. We rarely, if ever, make advance reservations when we elect My Time Dining, and are usually seated with minimal (sometimes no) delay. If you sign up for Traditional Dining and don't show up for your assigned seating, you will need to go to the Windjammer or one of the alternate dining venues. If you are in MTD and know in advance that you can't keep your reservation, the considerate thing to do would be to call the MTD dining staff and tell them to release your reservation.

Thanks everyone for replying. Sorry should have said...we are sailing on AOS to Norway for 7 nights. First time with kids so wanted to make sure they at least got to see one or two shows if they want to that is!! Have made reservations for 7pm so at least can change these if we need too to fit in with what's on.

Thank you for all your help, love cruise critic and would probably forget to do so much if I didn't regularly read things on here!! Xx

The cruise we were just on on IOS the skating shows were one day at 3:15 & 5:15 and another day at 7 & 9(same show with 4 times), and regular production shows were at 7 & 9. Game shows were held after late show some nights. Shows were only 45 minutes to an hour tops so you could eat at either time and still make showtimes. We found we liked eating late most nights. If you plan on eating breakfast and lunch early made meals to close together.

Archived