Oasis, Europe itineraries after dry dock 2014

maxy35

Emmy,

I would go with the most recent info you received during our 2/13 sailing. Thanks for sharing.

The captain most definitely mentioned these ports Barcelona, Malaga and Rome and not in that order or even on the same sailing. I did not question him on the whether Oasis can fit into these ports. Time will tell :)

I don't think either Malaga or Civitevecchia could handle Oasis....

i know Malaga would be able to handle Oasis fine - would't imagine that Civitevecchia would have a problem either with the size of cargo ships that regularly use the port either!

i know Malaga would be able to handle Oasis fine - would't imagine that Civitevecchia would have a problem either with the size of cargo ships that regularly use the port either!

There was a programme on recently about Malaga and how the terminal and docks have all been remodelled, didn't catch whether that was for an increased capacity, will be interesting to do an Eastbound if it is in September rather than westbound, love TA cruises and would definately want to be on one or both of these.

• 2 weeks later...

Royal has already confirmed that much like the Enchantment is moving to Port Canaveral and replacing the Monarch (which is going out to pasture), the Explorer will be moving to Miami to replace the Majesty in late 2014.

This leaves Bayonne open to the Quantum which is the general feeling, thought not yet confirmed, by the folks at RCCL.

I live about 5 minutes from the Bayonne port, so I would be THRILLED with this.

Royal has already confirmed that much like the Enchantment is moving to Port Canaveral and replacing the Monarch (which is going out to pasture), the Explorer will be moving to Miami to replace the Majesty in late 2014.

This leaves Bayonne open to the Quantum which is the general feeling, thought not yet confirmed, by the folks at RCCL.

I live about 5 minutes from the Bayonne port, so I would be THRILLED with this.

Ooh...I missed this! Do you know where the announcement is? I would love to do a 4 day on Explorer. I was wondering if that was why they did the "Key West test" with Mariner after dry dock previously. I also would like to book the last Majesty sailing for sentimental reasons :)

Archived