Oasis, Europe itineraries after dry dock 2014

maxy35

Do share. What exactly did you hear and from who? Ideas when TA would be?

Inside information!

Dates not confirmed, but was talked about staying in Europe longer to accommodate Quantum launch in Caribbean.

The last scheduled cruise date for the EXOS will be 11/6/14 in Bayonne.

The QOS wll have her First call in St. Maarteen on 12/5/14

The Oasis will have bi-monthly calls on Wednesdays in St. Maarten starting on 11/5/14, 11/19/14 etc.

The EXOS might emerge from Dry Dock on 12/22/14 and sail to where ????

The QOS will start her 9/5 Bermuda/Carribean Itin (Similiar Itin EXOS) from Bayonne.

http://201.220.14.27/sxmonline/VesselScheduleCruise.aspx

While on the Feb 2/13 sailing of Oasis I asked at the Captain's corner when and if there would be a TA for Oasis. Captain Trym answered and said yes the eastbound TA would be Sept 1/14 sailing across the Atlantic ending up in Barcelona with a stop or two. He mentioned Malaga by name.

He also said that Oasis would do a few short sailings to showcase her in Europe and mentioned Rome as a port of call. It will then go to Rotterdam for her drydock and said that the westbound TA would depart from Southampton but he did not say the date of the return sailing.

While on the Feb 2/13 sailing of Oasis I asked at the Captain's corner when and if there would be a TA for Oasis. Captain Trym answered and said yes the eastbound TA would be Sept 1/14 sailing across the Atlantic ending up in Barcelona with a stop or two. He mentioned Malaga by name.

He also said that Oasis would do a few short sailings to showcase her in Europe and mentioned Rome as a port of call. It will then go to Rotterdam for her drydock and said that the westbound TA would depart from Southampton but he did not say the date of the return sailing.

This confirms the info that I was given from a Hotel Director. He

said to look for it do acouple of runs in Europe before coming back.

I wasn't told any specific dates but your info pretty much jibes

with what I heard. Excited !!!

This confirms the info that I was given from a Hotel Director. He

said to look for it do acouple of runs in Europe before coming back.

I wasn't told any specific dates but your info pretty much jibes

with what I heard. Excited !!!

Waiting patiently to see the itineraries and to book one of the TA's. :):)I was surprised the Captain gave me so much info and this was 1 month ago.

So Quantum could be sailing out from Terminal 18, Port Everglades, Fl. Maybe?

Not likely. Many people have their money on Quantum being ported in Bayonne, N.J. to compete head to head with NCL's Breakaway sailing from NYC.

Not likely. Many people have their money on Quantum being ported in Bayonne, N.J. to compete head to head with NCL's Breakaway sailing from NYC.

If Oasis is heading to Europe for dry dock, RCI will have an open spot on Saturdays on Terminal 18. So Quantum could start out in Florida.

If Oasis is heading to Europe for dry dock, RCI will have an open spot on Saturdays on Terminal 18. So Quantum could start out in Florida.

Which makes perfect sense with the St Maarten schedule. I'd put money on her starting in FLL

I was also told by another Oasis Captain in October when I asked about Quantum inaugural he said 'December 2014' so I am thinking Oasis would be back in Port Everglades by then. More speculation.:D

And Liberty and Independence of the Seas will also be back in Ft. Lauderdale by then and could be using Terminal 18 if Oasis has not returned by then.

Which makes perfect sense with the St Maarten schedule. I'd put money on her starting in FLL

In that case you could just send me your money right now. :D

Explorer of the Seas also has St. Maarten on some of it's itineraries and Explorer will be heading to dry dock in this time frame. Quantum has design features to make it more useable in colder climes and with NCL's newest in NYC it makes sense that this is where Quantum will start.

I was also told by another Oasis Captain in October when I asked about Quantum inaugural he said 'December 2014' so I am thinking Oasis would be back in Port Everglades by then. More speculation.:D

Emmy,

I would go with the most recent info you received during our 2/13 sailing. Thanks for sharing.

Archived