Special Sail Away- 3/14/13-MS Prisendam

aliaschief

Prinsendam sailing is now listed at 5pm EDT.

agghhhh:eek: That was her original time so I guess we shouldn't be surprised - did anyone else see those people running from the cab? I thought they were passengers until i saw the briefcases - wonder if it's to clear the ship?

Prinsendam is now scheduled to depart at 5:00 est, 4:00 cst, 3:00 mst, 2:00 pst and 1:00 As far west as you can get without being in the ocean Canadian Time:D

https://pevweb01.broward.org/Public/PublicMovements.aspx

I sure hope that Lou can get us as great a shot of the Promenade deck during Muster Drill as he is getting of it now:)

Joanie

Well I guess that settles that. :eek:

I made last minute plans with friends for dinner at the yacht club so can't back out now. Rats.

The later sailing time must be why I haven't seen a muster drill taking place yet.

<SNIP>

did anyone else see those people running from the cab? I thought they were passengers until i saw the briefcases - wonder if it's to clear the ship?

Didn't notice them myself. I'm still wondering where the missing lifeboat is. :confused:

Well I guess that settles that. :eek:

I made last minute plans with friends for dinner at the yacht club so can't back out now. Rats.

The later sailing time must be why I haven't seen a muster drill taking place yet.

Does your cellphone work with the video? Mine does... so I use it when necessary. :D

Prinsendam is now scheduled to depart at 5:00 est, 4:00 cst, 3:00 mst, 2:00 pst and 1:00 As far west as you can get without being in the ocean Canadian Time:D

https://pevweb01.broward.org/Public/PublicMovements.aspx

I sure hope that Lou can get us as great a shot of the Promenade deck during Muster Drill as he is getting of it now:)

Joanie

You neglected to mention the east coast in ADT, as well as Newfoundland time which only one half hour later than ADT.

You neglected to mention the east coast in ADT, as well as Newfoundland time which only one half hour later than ADT.

Have a great dinner Bobbie - does the yacht club have wifi? I can just see you telling your friends that you have to see a ship sail;):p

Ah that explains the lack of bustle. I did see a whole load of people depart from the awning about 10 minutes ago so perhaps they have finished boarding. Do they do the boat drill before sail away? Sometime since I was on HAL and it might have change since anyway due to the Costa tradgedy.

Prinsendam is now scheduled to depart at 5:00 est,

Joanie

Joanie, I hope you mean 5PM EDT

Roy

Have a great dinner Bobbie - does the yacht club have wifi? I can just see you telling your friends that you have to see a ship sail;):p

I have data so don't need to worry about wi fi but I doubt if RKYC provides it. Maybe I can sneak into the washroom.

Yes it does but I would be shot down in flames, starting with my husband. :D

It is a special sail away... maybe they'll understand as you'll be getting aboard next time she's in town in Ft. Lauderdale? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the time check. I went for a walk between rainshowers, but now I'm back. Glad you waited for me, Miss Prinsendam!

PS My computer time is correct. I will go into my CC settings again to double check - but first things, first. - BTW, is that Eastern time or Eastern Daylight Savings Time?:):):)

Ah that explains the lack of bustle. I did see a whole load of people depart from the awning about 10 minutes ago so perhaps they have finished boarding. Do they do the boat drill before sail away? Sometime since I was on HAL and it might have change since anyway due to the Costa tradgedy.

Normally they do the muster drill before they sail JG. Normally around the 1 hour mark before sailing

Thanks for the time check. I went for a walk between rainshowers, but now I'm back. Glad you waited for me, Miss Prinsendam!

PS My computer time is correct. I will go into my CC settings again to double check - but first things, first. - BTW, is that Eastern time or Eastern Daylight Savings Time?:):):)

It's Day light savings time here on the East Coast.

Ft. Lauderdale is on Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT).

Didn't notice them myself. I'm still wondering where the missing lifeboat is. :confused:

There might be no missing lifeboats - they got new ones at the drydock so they might be larger.

They might not need the other one on this side of the ship;) They don't need a lot of lifeboats - it will be interesting to see the port side when they sail out.

Since I have no idea what you are referring to, I will let you tell people what times those are. I gave the ones I know. Sorry if I left others out. Did not realize there were more than 5 time zones on the North American Continent.......

Joanie

There might be no missing lifeboats - they got new ones at the drydock so they might be larger.

They might not need the other one on this side of the ship;) They don't need a lot of lifeboats - it will be interesting to see the port side when they sail out.

Good point, Jacqui.

Ina, she is off to the Med, first stop in Portugal I think, on a Grand Med cruise, back in Ft. Lauderdale on 17 May when we (me, Jacqui, Sapper1, ncgolferette, JGW321 and gigianne I think have posted here today) board for our Collectors and T/A cruises. :D

Archived