Question about multiple night dockings

fla33023

Hi, I'm having a great time reading the blogs from those on the World Voyage. Just out of curiosity, can you come and go as you please when the ship is docked in the same place for multiple nights. Or does the ship sort of "close" during overnight hours? Thx!

Hi, I'm having a great time reading the blogs from those on the World Voyage. Just out of curiosity, can you come and go as you please when the ship is docked in the same place for multiple nights. Or does the ship sort of "close" during overnight hours? Thx!

One of the reason we LOVE overnights - you can indeed come and go as you please. The ship doesn't 'close'.

One of the reason we LOVE overnights - you can indeed come and go as you please. The ship doesn't 'close'.

Thank you! I can understand how that is a great bonus of being overnight somewhere. One can dream :)

Thank you! I can understand how that is a great bonus of being overnight somewhere. One can dream :)

We have three overnight stays on our upcoming cruise - it was one of the things that 'sold' us on it:)

Archived