Carnival Stock Closed UP today.

I thought it was higher recently? like 37?

The CCL 52 week high was 39.95. As Sarge stated, it closed today up .02 to 35.73. It was near the 52 week high a couple of days before the Triumph fire, and within a week sunk as low as 34.43, a decline of almost 14%. It has eked a bit of that loss back in the days since.

At its closing price today, it is still up 18.9% over its 52 week low of $30.09; a heck of a lot better return than many issues, all things considered.

Kevin C

It will go down tomorrow when the market hears the news.

Could be, or not, but the market certainly heard the news today. The stock at one point was down over 1%. Evidently the market considered and discounted the situation and the issue recovered to end the day up $.02.

Kevin C

Where do I get the lowdown on the benefits of owning Carnival stock?

Do you have to book straight with CCL to get the benefits, or can I use my TA?

Any down sides to booking with the stock benefits? (I know the risk inherently involved with stocks, so I don't need advice there.) :)

Where do I get the lowdown on the benefits of owning Carnival stock?

Do you have to book straight with CCL to get the benefits, or can I use my TA?

Any down sides to booking with the stock benefits? (I know the risk inherently involved with stocks, so I don't need advice there.) :)

Book anyway you can.

It was renewed again

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MTc1NDY5fENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

I use it several times a year. :)

:rolleyes: And did you post when stocks fell recently after the Triumph incident about the loss? And how about tomorrow?

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

Today is a gift --- That is why it is called the present

Carnival stock gave us a two cent per share gift today-- and that is good !!

Carnival stock also gives us a present every cruise --- and that is good, too !!!

No, that was someone else and they apparently stopped when their theory went bust. :rolleyes:

Depends on how I feel. :p

Maybe you misunderstood...I meant...you only cheerlead...you do not post anything negative like the fall of stock.

Question remains ... will you post on the fall of the stock if it should fall tomorrow.

I use to only cruise Carnival ... was what I recommended to everyone...now...if I believe what is posted by some there is no cutbacks...:rolleyes:there is a new venue for the future cruiser.

down 10% since Triumph

I dumped all my Carnival stock well before that. Thank goodness. Maybe it's time to buy again?

On second thought, nah! I don't cruise Carnival often enough to make the stock owner OBC worthwhile.

Archived