NCL Sun cruise

Serendipity50

Hi... I have just booked on the NCL Sun ....I am really looking forward to this cruise after all the good reviews. All our cruises have been in inside cabins... I have booked a balcony as a surprise for my Husband as it will be our 40th wedding anniversary all being well!

The cabin is 9043 is it a good one?

Thanks.

Hi... I have just booked on the NCL Sun ....I am really looking forward to this cruise after all the good reviews. All our cruises have been in inside cabins... I have booked a balcony as a surprise for my Husband as it will be our 40th wedding anniversary all being well!

Thanks.

Congratulations!! I've not been in a balcony on the Sun, however I would think midship would be great. Enjoy your cruise. The Sun is a nice ship.

Hi there, you will have a excelent time on the Sun. My wife and myself just sailed on the Sun last November to the Eastern Caribbean. The cabin we had was a mini suite but the balcony rooms are about the same. The only thing different with the mini suite is the bathroom. it has a full tub and the dressing room is seperate from the bath.So no fogged mirror for doing your makeup. I think the mini suite is about 50 more square feet. We liked the Sun so much we booked another cruise to Alaska this May. Also this ship has 2for1 Drinks in the sports bar late afternoon, I think from 4 till 6 pm.:D

Thanks.

Happy anniversary!

Archived