Crystal ball predictions

Dog Drool

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } With all the trouble and bad press Carnival has had recently do you expect HAL to have sales And/ or with the hit the stock is taking possible sweeting the Stock holders benefits to encourage bookings.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } With all the trouble and bad press Carnival has had recently do you expect HAL to have sales And/ or with the hit the stock is taking possible sweeting the Stock holders benefits to encourage bookings.

the hit on the stock hasn't been bad IMO especially with everything happening - it seems to bounce back pretty well:D

I suspect this will affect CCL's sales and they will have sales

HAL - not sure - they are not in the news - but economies and public perception for cruising is another cup of tea - we can only wait and see

My Carnival cruise i was supposed to book today went up $60 pp for 4 nights. They are passing on the cost to us for the dream right away.

Carnival gets talked about for a few days/a week after these unfortunate events on their ships and then it seems to go away and they bounce back. They seem able to ride it out each time. Maybe there will be a point when it has happened too many times?

Archived