Question about drops.

johnsose2

We are sailing on the pride on 1/5/14 and I am booked es for this cruise. Can I claim a price drop before I pay the cruise off. There hasn't been one yet but just thought I would ask before it happens. Also do the pvps monitor the price drops for you or am I on my own to watch the price? Thanks in advance dj

You are on your own. My PVP says she watches, but so far I have found every one, and I have a great PVP... but I watch my price more than she does more than likely.

I seem to also find them at odd times when she is not working, like midnight.

Yes, you can claim a price drop whenever it occurs.

My pvp told me that I could call him any time for him to check for price drops, however I figured if I was doing that, I might as well just check them myself.

Before we had our ES cruise paid off we had 3 price drops. When this happened, I submitted the form and they simply refigured our cruise cost. Beware though that you might not get quite the drop you think you are getting because if there have been changes with the govt and port fees since you booked, these will change when they refigure your cost. I was caught off guard the first time that happened!

My PVP will not check for me, but when I do find one he is easy to get in touch with and it takes less then five minutes to get new pricing info sent to my email. I should know, I called him three times this week for price drops for my July cruise.

Archived