Post Cruise Transportation - Ft. Lauderdale to Miami Airport

Greatoz

I am taking a transatlantic cruise in Oct 2013... flying out of Miami to Barcelona and taking the Liberty of the Seas back to Ft. Lauderdale. I am leaving my car at Park N' Fly at the Miami airport. Question: Beside taking a taxi, what is the most cost-effective mode of transportation back to Park N' Fly in Miami????

• 1 month later...

need a ride? call jiffy Jeff's transportation,we did and had no reservation.although they already had a busy day planned out they went out of there way to get us to Miami for our 7 day cruise.Jeff also went back to ft Lauderdale to pick up our other family and friends that had a later flight.they were very happy to know that arrangements had been made for there arrival.at that time we arranged for pick up at the port of Miami and they arrived on time as per our arrangement.our flight was 8 hours away and Jeff dropped us off to shop and sightsee some more while he kept our luggage safe and secure.we were picked up and dropped off in ft Lauderdale on time for our flight.i would highly rec Jeff's transportation to everyone.p.s.jeff did not charge any extra for the additional drop off or pick up,we were pleasantly surprised for all there hard work.keep em busy.:o:o:o:o:o

Archived