Jade balcony 9168

CardFanDubG

My wife and I have booked the starboard aft balcony BC room 9168 on the NCL Jade starboard side. This is a western Mediterranean cruise with ports in Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo, Toulon, Barcelona, Valencia, Sardinia, Carthage, Palermo, and Naples. Does anyone have any experience with this room or area of the ship. We will be sailing in December so may not get to use the balcony as much as we would like because of the weather. Thanks in advance for any help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My wife and I have booked the starboard aft balcony BC room 9168 on the NCL Jade starboard side. This is a western Mediterranean cruise with ports in Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo, Toulon, Barcelona, Valencia, Sardinia, Carthage, Palermo, and Naples. Does anyone have any experience with this room or area of the ship. We will be sailing in December so may not get to use the balcony as much as we would like because of the weather. Thanks in advance for any help.

I would take deck 10, 10168 balcony twice as deep, that is are cabin on the Gem or Jade

Archived