Congrats Carnival Magic

I loved the Magic when I was on her last year. I can't imagine that she received such low reviews unless they were impacted by her Med season. I didn't have anything to complain about.

I was on the Breeze in January and actually prefer the Magic. I particularly didn't like the numerous high barstools and booths in the Lido. My sister was too short to sit at the Blue Iguana or Red Frog Rum bar on the Lido.

We were on the Magic on the 1st. sailing out of Galveston and loved it. The only complaint I had was the "really" slow service in the main dining room. But most of that could have been because they had a lot of new crew members, plus getting all the kinks worked out of a new ship. I'm sure it's much better by now.

Doug

We were on the Magic on the 1st. sailing out of Galveston and loved it. The only complaint I had was the "really" slow service in the main dining room. But most of that could have been because they had a lot of new crew members, plus getting all the kinks worked out of a new ship. I'm sure it's much better by now.

Doug

Had the same problem a few weeks after you. It was terrible, we've never had service that bad. The whole team was nice, just way too busy. But all was much better last July.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived