Past Guest Rate

2GACruisers

I am confused...can anyone book these rates or do you have to be a past guest....I can't find anywhere where it says you have to be a past guest. The price of our cruise dropped by several hundred dollars and I would like to take advantage of the great rate, but I am a newbie.....1st time cruise...can I book this deal or not????

I am confused...can anyone book these rates or do you have to be a past guest....I can't find anywhere where it says you have to be a past guest. The price of our cruise dropped by several hundred dollars and I would like to take advantage of the great rate, but I am a newbie.....1st time cruise...can I book this deal or not????

At least 1 person in the cabin must be a past guest of CCL to qualify for this rate.

I just read through another discussion regarding this sale and others have said the past guest rate was a 1 day preview and today anyone can book the "friends and family" rate...can anyone confirm this????

I just read through another discussion regarding this sale and others have said the past guest rate was a 1 day preview and today anyone can book the "friends and family" rate...can anyone confirm this????

I noticed today that it is once again saying preview on the website?

I'm positive that it wasn't around midnight last night.

The Friends and Family sale is now open for anyone to book into, however, it is not offering the upgrades that were available yesterday to past guests.

Yes, today anyone can book the friends and family rate.

Been trying to check rates for March 2014. No past guest rates come up beyond August, only rates that show up for me are Fun Select, Easy Saver, Early Saver. Anyone else have this problem?

Same problem here. I booked at a past guest rate, but can no longer view what the current past guest rate is when doing a mock booking.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Been trying to check rates for March 2014. No past guest rates come up beyond August, only rates that show up for me are Fun Select, Easy Saver, Early Saver. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm having the same issue. Booked April 2014 as past guest and the rate is no longer available.:mad:

Been trying to check for price drops.

Same here....booked a few weeks ago for April 2014 using PG rate, no longer showing. I believe PG rates are not always available, however Past Guests automatically get 2 category upgrade ....from Carnival web site...

To thank you for sailing with Carnival again, enjoy an automatic two-category upgrade, refundable deposit subject to cancellation terms and no change fee.

Exclusive offer for guests who have sailed with Carnival. A valid past guest number is required from at least one person in each stateroom to book this rate. Two category upgrade is based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Change fees are not assessed outside of the final payment window. Refundable deposit subject to cancellation penalties. Click here for additional information and details.

I'm glad I got in yesterday. So far I have $277 in OBC for my upcoming cruise. I have family on the same cruise who have two cabins right next to ours, and they are having problems getting anything. That is Carnival's biggest fault. They are so wishy washy. It just depends on who you get to talk to. :mad::mad::mad:

Archived