$269 7 day from San Juan

Briitini

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A steal. I wish I was looking for a last minute cruise. Flight from South FL + cruise would be extremely affordable!

Why not try MSC Poesia right out of Lauderdale for $299, April 6th. No air fare. We just got back and the boat is as beautiful as ever. Kids sail free also. We love MSC!

Why not try MSC Poesia right out of Lauderdale for $299, April 6th. No air fare. We just got back and the boat is as beautiful as ever. Kids sail free also. We love MSC!

interesting. never heard of them!

I was looking at the same cruise on Sunday night. The cruise is so cheap, the only problem is the flight from San Diego to San Juan would cost me over $1,000!

I checked air today. $550@ for us out of St. Louis. Memphis and Little Rock are nearly double.:eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A steal. I wish I was looking for a last minute cruise. Flight from South FL + cruise would be extremely affordable!

We've sailed out of there twice with great cruise fares. It was the airfare that was the killer.

Just be careful, though, as those fares can attract the locals.

I have family that lives in San Juan. What are you trying to say?

I'm not saying anything. Just read some reviews. It's their story, not mine.

I've never sailed out of San Juan where the dirt cheap fares were offered. I was however fooled once on a cruise out of NY with such.

I've never sailed out of San Juan where the dirt cheap fares were offered. I was however fooled once on a cruise out of NY with such.

Oh, I'm sure you paid top dollar on your San Juan cruise. Just trying to get a clarification on what you mean by "the locals". Are they coming from La Perla?

Our last cruise on the Victory out of San Juan definitely had a rowdy bunch on board. Still had a great time. It was my in-law's first cruise and they loved it and were ready to book another. We were also on the Pride out of Baltimore and that was interesting as well. Again, still had a good time.

That is super cheap! I have this cruise booked for June 30th (oceanview for 3 ppl in each room) and when we booked it back in November the price was $736 pp, and now it is sitting at $589 pp, with 3 price drops in the last 7 days. That is a great price (I think) for a 7-day cruise the week of the 4th of July! And I am in NY and managed to find a few hours when Southwest dropped the price on their flights so we managed to get $362 pp roundtrip. Not bad at all to sail from San Juan on that awesome itinerary!

I have this cruise booked for Sept, I really hope some of these awesome sale prices get extended beyond Aug! I could use an upgrade and price drops! I got round trip airfare from Columbus to San Juan for only $324pp on Southwest! It was a steal!

I have this cruise booked for Sept, I really hope some of these awesome sale prices get extended beyond Aug! I could use an upgrade and price drops! I got round trip airfare from Columbus to San Juan for only $324pp on Southwest! It was a steal!

I saw R/T going for $289pp from Columbus offered last week, although $324 is always pretty good, too.

This cruise out of San Juan is always inexpensie. We got a great deal last Thanksgiving on it too but the airfare is what is killer on paper, but if you loko at flying to FLL and booking a cruise there versus flying to San Juan, it evens out (the better itinerary is out of San Juan). The reason it's discounted is because not many people want to pay the extra airfare to San Juan, and that's why it attracts the locals.

Yeah, the slahed prices fills up the ship with locals. Nothing against them, bless their hearts. Its just that large groups from anywhere, not just PR, can get out of hand at times. The low fares out of San Juan attract large quinceanera (big 15th birthday) celebrations and the attendant crowds of teens and their relatives.

Not that their behavior is any more obnoxious or disruptive than others. I loved our Destiny cruise out of San Juan in 2008.

Exactly, what the heck was that poster trying to imply?! I am PO'ed!

It must be difficult going through daily life always prepared to be offended by the drop of a hat. :rolleyes:

I don't particularly like cheap weekend Bahamas cruises because it attracts lots of party animals wearing NASCAR wife beaters. :eek:

We've sailed out of there twice with great cruise fares. It was the airfare that was the killer.

Just be careful, though, as those fares can attract the locals.

OMG how rude of you. I hope there are ppl from Puerto Rico who have boards where they comfortably post about buttholes like who who invade "their port" and act like prudes on "their ship".

Ugh ppl like you really bother me!!!

Wow, doesn't sound like you like NYers either lol even tho you're from the Empire state :)

It must be difficult going through daily life always prepared to be offended by the drop of a hat. :rolleyes:

I don't particularly like cheap weekend Bahamas cruises because it attracts lots of party animals wearing NASCAR wife beaters. :eek:

My Nov/Dec cruise is out of San Juan, so I plan on finding out in order to visit ports I have never seen.

But I too have read complaints... so there must be a reason why people complain about this. Maybe its that these people dont speak English and its harder.. I dont know what.. but there has to be a reason I have read so many complaints when there are a lot of "locals" onboard.

I once took a RCL cruise that had over 1200 Mexicans onboard. Who knew it was Mexican spring break. I think my biggest complaint was that it took over 2 hours to go thru customs with so many who were not U.S. citizens and had to be finger printed.

Ive been on Oasis with so many internationals that I quit saying hello in the elevators, as they would just say back they didnt speak english or just stare at you.

To read into people's comments that YOU are now offended they made them without knowing what they said.. why such thin skin?

Im just saying you dont know what was said.. i dont know what was meant either by the comments .. it might not be something that you should be so offended by.

Archived