Our Cruise on the Carnival Freedom w/ Lots of Pics

wrigley80

Wrigley, I'll be looking forward to the one on the Sunshine especially. I'm thinking about booking the repo cruise in April for my anniversary. If anyone is going to give us and honest review I know it will be you! Love reading your reviews and seeing all your pics.

Well Thank You so much. Yeah we cruise on the Sunshine on December 8, 2013 so I will definitely be doing a review.

I'm sure the repositioning cruise would be a fun one.....we're actually looking at that one as well because we cruise again in the Spring. And Port Canaveral is our favorite port of embarkation

• 4 weeks later...
Do you know the name of the pier the ship comes in at? Or what street it is near? I am trying to map out the things we want to do before our excursion and after. I am want to eat lunch at a place called Paseo. Ever heard of it? Anyone?

Thanks,

Gerry

What port are you referring to???

• 1 month later...
by far the best review ive ever seen...i will be taking the freedom this sunday for Halloween and becoming platinum as well. all your pics rocked and now i am soooo ready to sail thanks again for a great review and all the work u put into it

WOW!!!!! Thank you so much....I truly enjoy doing these photo reviews. You will love the Freedom. Be sure to check out the Serenity Deck....it is so relaxing up there. Congratulations on becoming platinum...we love our platinum status and the perk of getting onboard the ship early.

If you enjoyed this review be sure to check back in late December. I am going on a back-to-back cruise on the Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine and I will be doing another review.

Glad you are doing reviews of your two upcoming cruises in December. I enjoyed reading this one.

Oh yes I will definitely be doing another review when I return. I just got a new camera for my birthday last weekend so I can't wait to try it out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

no, the Red Sox :D (I hope)

pulled up your review and remember reading it when you first posted. no forgetting that fiasco before the cruise!

Yes that first day of travel was absolutely horrible. We're doing a back-to-back in December so I'm hoping that we don't have another first day like that one

I just read your entire review this morning! Just fantastic I feel like I know you and your dad. My boyfriend and I are sailing back to back on the Freedom November 24th and this really pumped me up. I hope Alan is still on the Freedom I definitely will ask for his section if he is. I can't wait for your Sunshine review I would love to sail on her to see the changes from the Destiny.

I just read your entire review this morning! Just fantastic I feel like I know you and your dad. My boyfriend and I are sailing back to back on the Freedom November 24th and this really pumped me up. I hope Alan is still on the Freedom I definitely will ask for his section if he is. I can't wait for your Sunshine review I would love to sail on her to see the changes from the Destiny.

Thank-You....that was a lot of reading. I'm glad that you enjoyed it...I really enjoy doing the photo reviews when we return from the cruise.

And I will most definitely be doing a Sunshine review when we return.

You will love the Freedom. It's a beautiful ship. Alan's section in the ATD dining room was on the first level just to the right of the hostess stand. I'm sure it's not the same now. But if you see him tell him that Rick and Bri say Hello. He'd remember us....my dad ordered the same thing every night

I wanted to tell you that I think you are so lucky to be able to take your father on a vacation and have a great time. Really enjoyed your review also.

Awwwww thank-you . Yes I am pretty lucky. I work so that I can cruise. My dad is my best friend....there's no other person that I would rather cruise with. We definitely know how to have fun.

Thanks for reading my review

do you remember if there is a hot tub in the gym? the Glory has one but the Liberty doesn't (same layout as Freedom)

we like the hot tub in the gym the best.

just curious (although I will probably forget by July, or it may change with the dry dock)

do you remember if there is a hot tub in the gym? the Glory has one but the Liberty doesn't (same layout as Freedom)

we like the hot tub in the gym the best.

just curious (although I will probably forget by July, or it may change with the dry dock)

Sorry I couldn't tell ya....I never made it to the gym. The Serenity area was more tempting....hehe

• 2 months later...

Wrigley,

Thanks for posting this amazing review of the Freedom! We will be on her in 222 days and I can't wait! It will be our very first cruise....been trying to get my boyfriend to go on a cruise for more than 10 years but he is absolutely not interested. If fact, he's still not excited, but felt obligated to go because I pulled the "I went to the Boundary Waters with you, so you can go on a cruise with me" card :D.....(the Boundary Waters trip was a canoe/camping wilderness adventure in northern Minnesota where we had to canoe in and carry ALL of our gear over portages to the next body of water, and so on. We did not shower and drank lake water. FOR 6 DAYS!!). :eek: Yep, a cruise sounds better to me :)

Anyhow, I read all 20+ pages today and pulled up the deck plans so I could see where you were when you took the pictures. I very much enjoyed reading all about your trip and looking at the pictures. We will be on a different itinerary when we sail, but it doesn't even matter where we go because I will be on a cruise!! And I will get to swim with dolphins which has been on my bucket list forever.

Thanks again!