Any one have a list of liqour served on board?

scomar

I have search the boards for a list of the liquor served on board, but have not found what I am looking for. I have found list of the specialty drinks and info on the drink packages, but does anyone know what liquor they have available at the bars? My wife likes her alcohol, well not to taste like alcohol. What she wants is flavored rum (coconut or pineapple) or vodka (chocolate or vanilla) I know these are not typical on the other ships we have been on (we may have had to sneak flavored alcohol on board, but I can neither confirm nor deny this:o). So anyway does any one know if any flavored alcohol as mentioned above is available?

I wish she would just make it easy on me and drink Patron on the rock like I do:D

Thanks you guys are the best!!:)

I have search the boards for a list of the liquor served on board, but have not found what I am looking for. I have found list of the specialty drinks and info on the drink packages, but does anyone know what liquor they have available at the bars? My wife likes her alcohol, well not to taste like alcohol. What she wants is flavored rum (coconut or pineapple) or vodka (chocolate or vanilla) I know these are not typical on the other ships we have been on (we may have had to sneak flavored alcohol on board, but I can neither confirm nor deny this:o). So anyway does any one know if any flavored alcohol as mentioned above is available?

I wish she would just make it easy on me and drink Patron on the rock like I do:D

Thanks you guys are the best!!:)

Not a list, but I do know that they have Cruzan flavored rums (coconut, pineapple, mango, etc.). Found this on another thread: http://www.cruise.co.uk/images/Cruise//cruise_gallery/1/royal%20cocktail%20menu_0.pdf

They apparently do have flavored vodkas as well.

Not a list, but I do know that they have Cruzan flavored rums (coconut, pineapple, mango, etc.). Found this on another thread: http://www.cruise.co.uk/images/Cruise//cruise_gallery/1/royal%20cocktail%20menu_0.pdf

Thanks for that I did not see they had the flavors of liquors listed at the bottom. You made my wifes cruise a better one:)

Thanks for the great menu...I could not find that thread with that link searching the RCCL forum search, would you happen to know if they mentioned if the prices were USD? (the site is UK).

Anyone had a chocolate martini or

rum cream on a Jewel cruise?

Thanks! --Like he said - it can't taste like liquor!:D

Never on the Jewel, but the Chocotini I had last fall on Oasis was TO DIE FOR! I'm certain (depending on the mixologist on board) it will taste equally as good on other ships.

Archived