New Sandals.....

Lois R

I just wanted to share the new straps I made for my Sseko's. I bought grosgrain by the roll at Michaels when it was 50% off, so I made both these sets for $5. The yellow ribbon was wider so I folded and stitched it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366479450.467507.jpg.3002d3a1bc9579158e1c52c10d6eec1b.jpg

I am really having fun with this. Now if the weather would just warm up so I could wear them before my cruise! :)

Look away now Kim, I just bought another 3 pairs of Zigi's. I will do it gently with the first pair.

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/womens-zigi-soho-tayla--teal?refItemId=AAAAAY3jUhYAAAAAAh5ahg&fromStoreDomain=journeys.com

I love what you have done with the ribbons, it makes them very versatile.

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

Oh wow Kim those are cute! Is the ribbon you bought at Michael's any different than the ribbon that came with the sandals or anything?

The straps that came with my sandals are fabric. You could easily duplicate them with some quilting cotton by sewing a tube and then turning it. For me, the ribbon is just easier because the edges won't fray.

Look away now Kim, I just bought another 3 pairs of Zigi's. I will do it gently with the first pair.

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/womens-zigi-soho-tayla--teal?refItemId=AAAAAY3jUhYAAAAAAh5ahg&fromStoreDomain=journeys.com

I love what you have done with the ribbons, it makes them very versatile.

Lol. I love them! Too bad you probably don't wear my size so I could borrow them. ;)

do you think that they would be dressy enough for elegant nite, with dressy pants and nice sweater but casual enough with summer dresses

129998_4_490x490.jpg

I think so - the stones really dress them up!

I like them, and they look comfy!!

Get em!!

do you think that they would be dressy enough for elegant nite, with dressy pants and nice sweater but casual enough with summer dresses

129998_4_490x490.jpg

Hi, they are cute:).....and you are asking for opinions....mine is

different than the previous poster so please don't flame me for

that.....I see they have some embellishment on the strap but

unless I saw them in person? I think they are very casual....

As with everything else, we all have different views about everything.

129998_4_490x490.jpg

I tried those on the other day in silver. Still thinking about going back to get them! :)

cant do more of a heel, need to be able to walk just a little bit, the pic really doesn't do justice, the strap is more patent leather with gems.

thanks for all opinions, :D

Personally I think if you're wearing them with fancy pants and a top - they'll be fine - they won't even show that much - and once you're sitting down..well.....:D:D

Edited by Froufie

I tried those on the other day in silver. Still thinking about going back to get them! :)

I looked at the silver ones too, but I thought these would go with so much more so I got the black ones, and they are super comfy, I usually wear a size 10 but the 9.5 was just right,

I looked at the silver ones too, but I thought these would go with so much more so I got the black ones, and they are super comfy, I usually wear a size 10 but the 9.5 was just right,

Where did you & Kim find these?